𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.

You were on your way home.

You had a reeeeally, really long day at work, so all you wanted was relaxing watching something on tv and forget about everything.

But when you thought your day couldn't get worse, someone bumped into you, making all the papers you had in your hands and the coffee you just bought fall to the floor. You frowned and cursed.

"You serious?" -You looked up to see who was it, and of course he was checking his phone when it happened.

"What? it was your fault." -He said a bit louder.

"What!? Well it wasn't me the one who was looking down to her phone instead of the street, right? -You were upset now.

"Why don't you shut up and take all your papers already?" -He was getting closer and screaming, but one voice stopped him.

"Alright that's enough, leave her alone." -One guy stepped between you both, faced him and put his hand up, almost touching the guy's chest, stopping him from getting any closer to you.

"It was her fucking fault and she's being a bitch about it." -He wasn't going to stop, was he?
You were about to talk but the other guy spoke again.

"I don't fucking care about whose fault it was, just cut the shit and leave now." -He said firmly. The man looked directly in his eyes but finally left, talking under his breath. -"Are you okay?" -He asked when he turned around to face you.

You sighed. -"Yeah well I guess I am now... sorry you had to go through that." -You bent down and started picking the papers up. He did the same, helping you.

"Don't worry, it was nothing. I wasn't going to let him talk to you that way." -He handed you the papers he took. -"All these papers are wet, you know... the coffee"

You looked at them. -"Oh, fucking awesome. I needed these for tomorrow." -You sighed again and massaged your temple. He looked at you, thinking about what he should say.

"Y-you want me to help you with them? I mean... I don't have anything else to do now... and we could go for another coffee." -You looked up at him, thinking about your answer. -"Erm... if you want to, of course."

You didn't really like going out with strangers but he had been the only one being nice to you today so... fuck it. -"Sounds like a plan." -You smiled and you both stood up. -"I'm y/n, by the way."

"I'm Alexander, but you can call me just Alex." -he smiled back and started walking. -"And about what that man said... it wasn't your fault. He was a dickhead."

"I know right?" -You gave him a half-smile. He noded.

He went with you to get the papers again, and invited you for the coffee, even though you told him it wasn't necessary. You were glad you accepted his help. He was incredible.

_______________________________________________

Here goes another shot!
I'm really happy I got more than 200 reads!! I never thought I would, to be honest.
Enjoy this one! x
🖤