𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

It was Friday night and you were at home with Alex, but you weren't alone: the rest of the Monkeys came over.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" -You asked looking to the lads. They were on the sofa after having dinner.

"I don't really know." -Matt said shrugging.

"Well, I have an idea." -Nick spoke and we all looked at him. -"What do you think about going bowling? There's a new place over here and I heard it's really nice."

"That'd be cool." -Jamie agreed. -"It's been years since the last time we played, and we can go for a drink after that."

"Yeah, and I won last time." -Matt said.

"You won't stop remembering that, will you?" -Alex said with a half-smile.

"Aww, don't be like that, I know you get upset when you lose..." -He got up and walked to your side, putting one arm over your shoulders. -"...especially with parcheesi, right y/n?" -He laughed and Alex looked at you with narrowed eyes and his mouth was a little perfect 'O'.

He was about to talk but you interrupted him. -"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go bowling, go go go!" -You took Jamie's and Nick's hand so they would get up and go out. They laughed.

"We're going to have a conversation about this later." -He said jokingly. You laughed and pecked his lips.

• • •

The five of you arrived to the place. Jamie and you went to the worker so he could give you the shoes you needed and paid as well; you also gave him the names of you all so they'd appear on the screen.

You both came back with the lads and got prepared for bowling. You were pretty excited, but you never played before. Matt joked and sang "put on your booowlingg shooooes" and we all laughed.

"Well, I go first!" -Nick said looking at the screen, still laughing a bit.

You were having the time of your life.
Being with the lads was the best thing in the world, you had the feeling that everything was funnier with them. Matt was still making fun of Alex, Nick was making jokes, the bowling ball got kinda stuck on Jamie's finger and he started panicking... And then it was your turn.

You took the bowling ball and looked at the pins.

"Have you ever played before, darlin'?" -Alex asked you.

"Mmhmm... not really." -You looked over at him, hugging the ball. He smiled, got up and walked up to you.

"If he helps you, you're gonna lose." -Jamie joked.

"Shut up, Jamie." -He snorted. - "Just put your fingers on the holes, lean down a little bit, like this..." -He moved you to the correct position. -"...and now just try to make them all fall."

"Well, if she does it like that, the ball will go to the side, i'm sure." -Matt said and he got near you. He tried to change your position again.

"No Matt, it won't, it was perfect!" -He exclaimed.

"Alexander David Turner, trust me when I say that it-" -His words were interrupted with the noise of all the pins falling down. -"Oh wow, nice one."

"She doesn't need you both anymore." -Nick said laughing and they sat down again.

• • •

You were doing great even tho it was your first time, but obviously they still were better than you; and the most surprising thing? You ready for this?

Well, Alex finally won the match, and he was enjoying the moment.

"Excuse me, Matt, what were you saying today at home about winning and all that?" -He asked looking at Matt.

Matt couldn't help but just laugh. -"I let you win, I didn't want to see you crying all night."

"Yeah, sure." -He snorted. -"Well I deserve a margarita. Who else wants a margarita?!"

______________________________________________