Friends

It's finally lunch time and like always, (Y/N) was still in her seat and ate in the class. As if anyone wants to eat with her.. She took out her manga before eating and started reading in silence..

Tendou's POV
Why is she still here? Why isn't she eating outside? Oh? Is she reading a manga??
A SHONEN MANGA?
Ohhh this is good! Someone actually has something in common with me! And it's her!
SHIT SATORI KEEP IT TOGETHER-
Okok.....I wonder what she's reading...
Maybe I should take a closer look..
I started approaching her to see her manga..
Oh shit- she saw me-

(Y/N)'s POV
"Umm hi."
I said nervously. Why is he staring at me like that?
"Uh HI!" ,He shouted
There was an awkward silence for a moment
"Soo uh.. (L/N), right?"
He remembered my name?
"Yeah, Tendou is it?" , I asked him trying to give him my best smile.
He nodded and smiled at me.. he seems happy..
I looked down at my manga and back up to him.
"You like Shounen?", I asked, just to start a conversation.
"YEAH! You too??"
He's soo happy.. I can't help but smile back..
I just nodded as an answer and tried showing him the manga.

He took a nearby chair and dragged it closer to my table to sit next to me as he read the manga that was on my my lap.

He looks so cute.

I looked at him then he stared at me with those red eyes of his.
"Heheh, sorry... I hope you don't mind me sitting here.."
He said awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck.
"Uh.. No! Nononononono" , I told him while waving my hands...
"I uhm... no ones ever want to get close to me... most people think I'm weird or something...So I'm never used to talking to someone..." I said in a low voice.

He pouted  playfully and put his hands on his hips
"Well I think people are rude.. and I don't think your weird... your really cool and you're very talented and pretty!"

I blushed at what he said.. pretty?...did he really said that?? Or do I need to check my ears??

"Uh thanks..."
I looked down at the manga avoiding eye contact with him with a huge blush across my face. He chuckled as a response and started ruffling my hair.

I looked back up at him and he just smiled. I looked around him and didn't find his bento... did he not bring one?

"Where's your bento?"
"Oh. Uh.. I forgot to bring it heheh.."
"Aren't you hungry?"
Before he could answer, his stomach started growling and I could tell he is. I just smiled and gave him my bento.

"I'm not really hungry, and you seem to need it more than I do.. Knock yourself out."
He just stared at me and smiled,
"Thanks (L/N)!"
And he started eating the bento like he hasn't ate for the whole day.. has he?

"You can call me (Y/N)."
He froze for a second and looked up at me with his mouth still full.
"I mean, we are kind of friends now... right?"
I asked him, being hesitant.. ohh no what if he doesn't wanna be friends?...
"Friends huh? Alright (Y/N)-chan! You can call me Satori!"
I just smiled and read the manga on my lap.
"Ooooh.. Is that (favorite manga)??"
"Uh yeah... It's my favorite..."
"Woah. Mine too!"
I just smiled and he just started asking questions like,
"Who's your favorite character?"
"How long have you been reading it?"

I just giggled and answered them all. Since that, we started reading the manga together, made weird accents for the characters lines, made crazy theories, started shipping the characters, and kept talking about it.

Like what friends do...

Until lunch ended.