Lovebird

Tendou's POV
How can a monster like me get hugged by someone as special as her?

She kept crying as I rubbed her back.

"Shhh.. it's ok.."

I said smiling looking down at her cute self until she stops crying.

As her sniffles decreased, I took her water bottle next to her bag.

"Here," I gave her the bottle for her to drink
I smiled looking at her as she looked up at me with those tearful eyes.
I took a quick glance at her fingers and find it bruised and purple, I felt horrible.. what happened to her?
I'm sure the drum snare wouldn't cause that..

(Y/N)'s POV
I took the bottle and drank it, still on his lap.
I put down the bottle next to me and looked at him, then I started blushing at our position.

"Holy God! I'm s-so sorry I.."
He started laughing and tried to cover it with his hand while looking at me.

"It's alright, I like having you on my lap anyways."
He said and wrapped his arms around me to hug me. I just sighed getting close to his chest again with a blush on my face.

"Thanks Satori.."
"Hmm~"

We broke from the hug but he insisted me to stay on his lap, so I did.

"So.. what happened actually?"
Satori with his curiosity can't help but ask that.
"Uhm.. well.." , I rubbed the back of my neck and looked down.

"Oh, you don't need to tell me if you're not comfortable."
I looked up at him confused and all I could say is,
"Oh nonono... it's just.."
I sighed thinking back on whatever shit I did and explained to him.
"I yelled at Sensei Furemingu cause she told me to quit the drums and be a singer and now my punishment is that I can't touch the drums anymore and I made a fool of myself on stage."
Satori looked at me intently and kept listening.

"To play drums, you gotta be in a band since drums aren't necessarily gonna make a pleasing sound if it doesn't have a melody. And it's useless if you play drums without intending to join a band."
I was about to cry again but I held it in and sighed before I continued.

"But I rarely wanna cooperate with others.. call me selfish but.. people are cruel.."
I kept talking to him and looked down at my fingers since I don't wanna get flustered again if I look at him.
"Including myself I should say.."
I scoffed and  started playing with my fingers that were bandage less. For a moment, there was silent.

"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry."

We said at the same time.

"Wait.. why are you sorry?"

We said again and pointed at each other just laughing at ourselves. When our laugh fainted I spoke up

"I'm sorry... for lying to you at lunch.."
Satori looked at me confused
"I didn't really have band practice, I just.. went to take my mind off of things.."
Satori looked at me confused then laughed lightly ,

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan~ if you needed space, you could've told me!"
He said still laughing, I felt bad for him and looked down, burying myself in his chest again.

"I'm really sorry.. I could've told you.. it's just after what happened this morning I..."
Satori tensed up at my touch and cupped my face with his hands,

"Heyy dont cry againn."
I was in the verge of tears till he said that and looked up at me.
I sighed in relief seeing his soft smile as I held one of his hand with my own.

I took his hand and started playing with his fingers, not giving eye contact

He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly. He sighed and inhaled before explaining, or rambling,