Be Right Back

Dear diary,
I use my grand IQ to decide what lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew. What dumbfuckery.

The eerie sound of the school bell is sickening me. Even if I wear my headsets on it still buzzes in my ear. I groan out of exasperation and banged my head to the table.

I didn't get enough sleep last night. After that date with Satori I couldn't sleep, but I didn't know why. Not only that but with the extra work on the band is already enough for me to die with.

"Heyy rockstar!"
I felt a hand ruffling my head, I recognized that voice. It belonged to that one person who made me unable to sleep.

"Hey."
I smiled back weakly chuckling, I was mainly tired so I couldn't really give a better response.

"How ya doin?"
He asked, he had such a bright face. I could've sworn he never looked this happily before. That thought made me a little bit less tired.

"I'm good.."
I let out a small yawn as I stretched my arms. He only chuckled.

"Tired?"
"Duh.."
I mean, couldn't he tell? We both just laughed it off. From his little laughter I could feel he was kind of.... nervous?

"Thanks for yesterday.. really."
My eyes widened when he said that. He averted his eyes and looked out the window.

My blank face let out a little laugh, fully knowing I should be the one thanking him.
"Nah, thank you.."

Before he could say anything, the teacher came in and class was about to start. I could've sworn there was a tiny blush there...

....

The whole time during class [Y/N] never truly paid attention to it. With all the problematic things in the band she couldn't quite get her head to think straight.

The sound of the teachers voice hid in back of [Y/N]'s thoughts. Instead of audible words the only thing she can hear is incoherent murmurs.

"[Y/N], [Y/N]!"

speak of the devil.

[Y/N] shook her head and put her focus back on the front board. She was so fixated on her thoughts she couldn't even remember what the teacher was discussing about, not even the lesson she's in.

The teacher cleared his throat, signaling [Y/N] to quickly answer.

"Uh, um.. Sorry, what was the question again?"

The teacher sighed in frustration. 

"Pay attention to the board Ms. [L/N]. He pointed his marker to the board and it made a small tapping noise. Alarming everyone in the class who seemed to have dozed off.

 "The Surface area is the sum of the areas of all surfaces on a 3D shape. If a cuboid has 6 rectangular faces. How do you find the surface area?"

lmao im sorry im actually learning this in class rn.

[Y/N] was so confused she cold barely make a word come out of her mouth. All she could speak was small "uhh" and "umm". In the end the teacher gave up and asked someone else.

She sighed. The people around her gave her weird looks and small glares. Little fits of laughter and a smirk. The regular always. But this time, when she looked over to her left the only thing she sees is the sweet redhead who just gave her a thumbs up and a reassuring smile.

Maybe things are getting better for her,

...

"Hey! [Y/N]!"