Dork

(Y/N) was running up the stairs as fast as she can. It was the end of class and she dashed to the stairway to the backstage of the main hall.

The band club was held in there and it took around 20 minutes for her to get there by walking from her class. So instead of walking, running would be easier.

She arrived at the back of the stage and immediately went for the drums. Holding the drumsticks in her two bandaged hands she started doing a simple beat she planned on while daydreaming at class.

"Wow.. someone's excited ."

(Y/N) turned her head to see who was talking.
"Yeah yeah, shut up."
(Y/N) smiled as she looked back down at her hands and kept doing her work.

The boy went to the other side of the stage with a soft chuckle and grabbed the guitar.
"Someone's happy..."
"Shut up."
"What happened? Is something wrong with you? You're smiling. It doesn't look good on you."
"I said shut up, Sora! You deaf or something?"
"Practically."

(Y/N) just snorted and laughed silently. In fact,  something is wrong with her. She can't help but think about Satori Tendou, that boy messed up her brain, heck the beats she was making during class was all inspired by him. All those 7 hours just plain thought about him.

She shook her head and went back to drumming with eyebrows furrowed and a frustrated look. Sora just laughed at her actions  as (Y/N) started yelling at him.

Sora's the lead guitarist and is also a third year in Shiratorizawa. He helped out (Y/N) when they first joined the band on their first year, and is now barely the only person (Y/N) trusts (barely).
The whole band never really like (Y/N), they talked to her if they needed but never considered her a friend. Unlike Sora who thought she had potential and became her friend.

The whole band went in and the first years who want to join the band started to introduce themselves. Sora as the leader needs to guide the first years, while the others are busy practicing.

After band practice everyone went home, except (Y/N). (Y/N) wanted to stay back and continue drumming for a while since her parents wouldn't let her play the drum at home too often or the neighbors would start calling the cops -again.

Playing the drum makes her feel more relieved. Hitting the drums felt like hitting all her pain and fears away, and she made something beautiful out of all her fears and nightmares. She knows people dislike her but one day she wants to use this gift she has and make songs people will find interesting.

.......

After around 40 minutes of extra practice, she went her way to the first floor of the school to go out.. but she can't help but think about the new friend she made, Tendou Satori.

That dork.. keeps talking about the manga like she was the only person he wants to talk to.. even after lunch he started making funny faces during class to her.

"Ms. (L/N), what on earth could you be laughing about?"
"Oh uh sorry nothing" , (Y/N) said holding back her laughter taking quick glances at Satori.
The teacher ignored it and went back to teaching while (Y/N) and Satori started to mock each other playfully in silent.

(Y/N) giggled to herself thinking about it.

Just as she was about to go out of the school, rain started pouring. And she didn't bring a damned umbrella...
Great, just how the hell am I supposed to go home...
Instead of running home and catching a cold on the way, she sat on the bench and continued reading the manga she brought.

As she took out the manga she smiled thinking about him.

Though, as much as she took interest in him,
she's afraid...
Afraid if he's just doing this for fun and is gonna ditch her by the end of the time.. just like everyone else..... It hurts to see someone you trust and care even love about stab you from the back...

She shook her head to get the depressing thought away with a frown on her face.

She opened the manga and went to the page which she bookmarked with a ruler.

(Y/N)'s POV
Eh?
What?
There's a random paper inside my manga...
I took the paper and flipped it to see what it is in the back

I widened my eyes in shock at what was written there.

It's probably because we were playing that "guess which line" game during lunch.. In turns, one of us needs to say a line in the manga and the other one has to guess it without looking at the manga.

He must've slipped this in my manga...

Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number. So call me maybe?
XXX-XXX-XXX
-Your best bud, Satori UwU

I smiled...
pfft this dork...

Heyooo! Omg already 25 read and 2 votes omg cofmgkfk. Thank y'all so much!!
I'm having some online exams rn at the moment so it would probably take a bit long for some new chapter..
But I promise I'll try and make 2 chapters every week! This story has a loong way to go so stay tuned!