Extreme

"Dear Diary,
Satori is extreme.
He's crazy, scary, intimidating, but also sweet, kind, funny and somewhat a dork. I've never thought of it but it was thanks to him I got more friends and had a fun time on my third year of high school. I might not be able to say this to him but might as well remind my future self that it's all thanks to him I get to have the best year on my third year. It is like what they say,
The extreme always seems to make an impression."

"Heyy (Y/N)!"
Satori came up to me in my desk waving happily. I sighed in relief,
"Morning Satori~"
I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks, cute dork.

He shook his head and tried teasing me,
"Ooo, someone's flirty~"
"Pfft, shut up.."
I shook my hand at him while the other covering my pink face laughing. He snickered looking at me.

"So, ready for our date later?"
My eyes widened at his words.

Date??

I thought we were just hanging out for a while..
Come to think of it,
Two individuals hanging out together alone, just the two of them...
HOLY SHIT, IT DOES SOUND LIKE A DATE.

Before I could ask he went to his table as soon as the teacher came.

He didn't even tell me where we're going...

....

"Yo, a new movie is coming out today!"
Taichi exclaimed as he chew his food holding his phone.
"New movies always show on theaters everyday, Taichi."
Shirabu mentioned. Me on the other side of the table was curious about this new "movie" and I had to ask.

"What movie?"
I asked as I ate another spoonful of my food.
"Oh you know, Guardians of the Galaxy."
I almost choked on my food.

Of course, how did I forget?.

I coughed as I swallowed the remaining bits of food in my mouth,
"What?"
"See."
Taichi brought his phone to my face with the poster and synopsis if the movie.

Satori, who sat next to me, perked over to see it.

"Oh, CHRIS PRATT!"

I looked at him and bursted out laughing.
I've always been a Marvel fan but never showed it much, The Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorites.

My dad promised me watch the first film with him but he's out of town so I can't watch it.

Satori's eyes gleaming as he kept asking Taichi about the movie.

"If you guys love it so much, why not watch it together later after school?"
Ushijima declared.

Everyone was so excited they started betting each other on who to buy the popcorn and stuff.

While me, I had to hang out with Satori today, not that I mind. I just thought watching one of the greatest films based on the comics of my childhood with my new friends would be fun too.

I looked over at Satori, and I could see him feeling guilty that I had plans with him and can't watch the movie with the others.

Before he could say anything, Taichi cut him,
"Hey (Y/N)-san, are you and Tendou-san gonna come?"

I took a quick glance at Satori before answering Taichi

"Well... as much as I love to come.." I scratched the back of my head, "I promised to hang out with Satori."

I held Satori's shoulder reassuring him.

He looked at me with a smile and looked back at Taichi dumbfounded.

"Oh.... really?"
Taichi looked at us in disbelief.

I opened my mouth to say something but Satori interrupted me.

"Of course we are! Right (Y/N)?"
He hugged me as a thank you as I flustered looking at him.

"Uh- uhm... yea.."
I managed to say those as he hugged me tighter while Taichi and the others snickered.

"What? You guys jealous that I get to spend more time with Lovebird-chan?"

Tendou teased them as he hugged me tighter.

I widened my eyes,
Frik he said that out loud..

All the guys stopped the snickers and started questioning Satori and me if we were actually dating and how I got that nickname.

"Well~ I listened to (Y/N)-chan's beautiful voice yesterday I can't help but call her a cute bird."

The boys were chattering, I wanted to leave so badly because of my red face but Satori kept hold of me like I'm a tree branch and he's a koala.

This is gonna be a long day..

....

Practice wasn't so bad?
I didn't exactly do anything since the teacher was just busy taking care oft he first years with Sora.

I could've swore I saw some of the girls getting flustered over him. Besides being a lead guitarist in the school, he's quite popular with the girls.

I just silently snickered in my seat watching him suffer trying to teach the younger students to use the guitar.

"Students please, take this seriously!"
Sensei snapped but I was too caught up onto Sora struggling and heard a loud BANG as a first year dropped his guitar.

"Pfft, HAHAHHAH."
The teacher glared at me as the others looked over at me.

I covered my laugh with sobs and sniffles as I covered my face and pretended to have pity over the guitar.

The teacher left me be and kept talking to the first years while Sora knew I was kidding so I smirked up at his suffering self.

....

At the end of practice I got a phone call as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I thought it might as well be Satori but it wasn't?

It's my dad!

"Hello?"
"Hey (Y/N), how's school going kiddo?"
"Ok, just finished practice. What's up?"
I didn't tell him about my plans with Satori cuz he'd probably freak out if I did.
"Just wondering. Anyhow, I've got news."
"Oh? What is it?"
I took my bag as I was about to leave the stage.

"Me and your mother will come home a week sooner! So we can watch the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie after!"
He said in a pretty excited tone. I just smiled, being excited too.

"Sweet!"
I said as we kept geeking out about the movie.

"Alright, alright. Look, I gotta go right now, a friend wants to meet up."
"Oh? You have a friend? You mean Sora?"
"Nah, Sora's busy with his secret admirers. I have a new friend."
"Wow. That's a miracle."
I scoffed as I said my goodbye and hung up.

I went out to see Satori already waiting eagerly with a dorky face.

I couldn't help but laugh,
"You were here the whole time?"
"Mmhm! I was gonna listen to your voice but I heard nothing. I waited this long for nothing."
He faked a sob as I laughed and flicked his forehead.

"Better luck next time, Lover boy."

I kept walking to avoid my blushing face from him.