Tell Me

The red head stood there blushing, once he picked up whatever she said, he rushed over to her holding onto her shoulders.

You're calling on me again
You tell me I won't believe

"Ooohh. I knew today you were being flirty~"
The girl scoffed as she kept walking out,
"Look who's talking."
She laughed halfway as she kept her smile.
The suspicious yet nosy middle blocker couldn't help but ask.

"What happened this time?"
The girl just laughed as she took a quick glance at him,
"My parents are coming home a week earlier,"
She looked over the red head and started walking backwards,
"Which means, you get to meet them sooner!"
She smiled and kept walking again.

You make it harder for me
To try and keep you away
But you know you got me

The red head was quite excited himself but also quite scared if they might not like him.

"Don't worry, my parents won't hate you, honestly they'd be glad that their daughter finally made a friend."
The (h/c) girl said as if she could read his mind.
He didn't need anything but her voice just keep himself calm.

He kept walking with her until (Y/N) asked,

"So, where are we going?"
She said laughing,
"I've been trying to ask you that this morning but you're not answering meh."
She playfully pouted at him and stuck her tongue out at him.

The boy snickered as he took her hand and dragged her out,
"You'll see!"

And I don't care
I'll tell you anything you want to hear
I'll probably drop it all and let you in
If you tell me, if you tell me

"Here we are!"
The two ended up in a manga cafe.
The girl's eyes gleamed as she saw the numerous shelves of manga as she walked around.

Tendou followed her, smiling at her childlike behavior as she went around looking at every corner.
"There's a new jump today so.."
(Y/N) didn't need anymore further explanation and went to the 'New Arrival' section dragging the boy with her.

The two took a Jump each and are already geeking over the first couple of pages.

Tendou chuckled at her energetic self as the kept going through the pages.

"Wanna order something?"
The girl's head perked up at him as he gestured to a nearby table for two next to the window.

"Sure!"
The girl sat with him and started talking more with him and took their order.

'Cause you got me, I'm coming over
Why don't you, tell me a story
Cause I'll tell you anything you want to hear

The two finished reading the Jump in only 30 minutes by saying the lines aloud while making crazy sound effects as if they were in the manga. It was as if the world was only with the two of them and no one else was there.

They sat back down laughing as the girl sipped on her (favorite drink) avoiding the boy's eyes.

Want to hear

The boy looked over at her as he smiled, not only did he want to hang out, but he also set himself a goal,

Get to know (Y/N) more.

"Hey! Let's play a game!"
The (h/c) girl looked at him confused,
"Explain your life story in 10 seconds!"
The girl chuckled, " Challenge accepted."

"I'll go first."
The boy cleared his throat as (Y/N) started mentally counting down from 10.
"I was bullied since a kid and was never allowed to join the volleyball team." He glanced at her as he saw her eyes felt pity for him.