Teenagers

They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you

The teacher told us as third years to "take our time wisely " since it's our last year.
And I "wisely" wanted to keep playing the drums since I have no problems with my grades or whatsoever.

"(Y/N), maybe as a third year you should quit the drums and be the lead singer. We need another female singer on stage."

What? Like hell. I came here to play the drums, not as a lead singer. Can this day get any worse?

"But Sensei.-"
"No buts. It's final. We need the new first years to try out the drums."

I looked at her with disbelief, how can I be kicked out like this?

Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

I was about to scream and curse the life out of me if it wasn't for Sora.
"Calm down, you'll just make things worse."
He pulled my wrist to the stage and brought me to the front center behind the microphone stand.

Our sensei sat in the front row of the audience and started telling us what to do. How could she replace me, my grip on the mike tightened as I gritted my teeth. She kept talking and telling us what to do, it's annoying.

"Fuck this."
I mumbled under my breath, little did I know the mike that I was holding caught what I said.

Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keepin' you clean

Everyone went silent, the teacher looked up at me furiously,
"What's that (Y/N)?"
I said nothing.
"If you don't wanna be a singer, might as well not join the band at all."
I was petrified, I looked back at Sora who was also scared. I took the mike from the mike stand,
"Fine,"

They gonna rip up your heads
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

And everything went as if that never happened.
Then she told me to sing something, like hell what am I supposed to sing? I had a mental fight with myself on what I should say until Sora whispered to me.

I smiled and he started strumming his guitar, once the strummed, I started my place to sing,

"They said all
Teenagers scare
The living shit out of me
They could care less
As long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone
But not me!"

"Stop! Stop, stop!" , the teacher said and covered her ears as I sang the chorus.
Me and Sora stopped our duet then looked at each other then at her.
"This is NOT exceptional."
"What? You told me to sing."
"Sing something good! This is not ok for someone like you to sing!"
"Someone like me? What do you mean? Am I different at some point? Like people have talent while I'm nothing like a mythic bitch like y-"
I stopped my words as the teacher already had enough of me.

She sighed and pinch the bridge of her nose, everyone else in the room was petrified. I was petrified. What is wrong with me?

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid

I went down the stage and went to the back where the multimedia was. And I could've sworn I saw a red glimpse outside the front door..
....

"(Y/N), I will not allow you to step foot on the drums for this following 2 months."
"What-"
"You know what you did."
"It slipped from my tongue"
"Slipped?"
"Ok I know I shouldn't have said that but really? Two months without drums at school?"
She kept silent.
"I'm sorry.."
I said looking down avoiding eye contact with her. She patted my shoulder as she left the stage with the other students, leaving me behind.

But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt

I looked down at my fingers, what is wrong with me? I took my bag and went through the backdoor to the second floor.

Will make them pay for the things that they did

I went to a small hallway and sat there, little did I knew I started crying. Sobbing my life out, I took off my bandages only to see the marks of bullies back in grade school.

My fingers aren't only bruised after hitting the snare, but also after events in grade school.

I cried again thinking about it and hugged my bag. I took out my headsets mumbling the lyrics to the song,

"They said all
Teenagers scare
The living shit out of me
They could care less
As long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone
But not me"

"(Y/N)?"
I gasped and looked up to the source of the voice, Satori.
"What happened?"
Great, now he's seeing me like this after I pushed him away.
"Oh.. it's nothing." I lied wiping away my tears and giving him a light laugh.

They said all
Teenagers scare
The living shit out of me
They could care less
As long as someone'll bleed

He sat next to me, he knew something's up. I covered my face with my hands.
"Hey." , he took my hands away from my face, like how I did when he hid his with his towel.
I looked up at him smiling at me, I bursted out crying into his chest. I can't help it anymore.

So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose

"Aww... there, there.." , he said bringing me up to his lap while patting my head.

"Little (Y/N)-chan had a bad day?"
He teased, I laughed lightly at his chest as he chuckled along.

After I pushed him away, he was still there for me.

What did I do to ever deserve someone as caring as him?

Maybe they'll leave you alone
But not me

Aight, My Chemical Romance is here lmao.
And I'm too lazy to make those lyrics edits so yea lol prob not gonna be making any for a while.
Anyways thank y'all so much for reading this book! This book rly means a lot to me cuz I was bullied for wanting to play the drums when I was a kid and I rly appreciate y'all reading this! And also the fact y'all love our amazing Guess Monster UwU! Thank youu!