Hands

"Dear Diary,
Satori asked me to eat with his team today.. I still can't get over what shit I got into last time someone asked me to have lunch.. Well, it's just like they're people I work with and their job to get to me is being popular and shit. I just hope it's different this time."

The school bell rang signaling that it's finally lunch time.

I promised to eat with Tendou's team today. Why did I say yes? Goddammit.

Flashback~

"Hey look it's (Y/N)!"
"You can't eat with us you freak!"
"Go away!"

.....

"Hey (Y/N)? (Y/N)?"
A voice broke my train of thought as I looked up to see who it might be.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N),"

Ah Satori...

"Bro chill, I'm not deaf."
I joked to him like what felt like hours of him calling my name as I stood up from my seat.

"Oh really? I thought you were.."
He said in a teasing tone, I playfully hit his shoulder at his response.

"Owww (Y/N)-chan.. your so strong you shouldn't waste your energy on hurting me..."
He teasing said while rubbing his shoulder, I just laughed at his behavior.

"Sooooo ready to go meet my team?"
He smiled at me joyfully

"Uhm honestly... I don't really know..."
He looked at me confused as he perked his head sideways.

"Eh? What's wrong (Y/N)? Don't worryy my teammates don't bite."
He joked again with a smile on his face. I can't help but laugh a bit.

"Pfftt.. it's not that...... I just think... I don't know... What if they don't like me? Or think I'm weird and-"

He shushed me by putting a finger in front of my lips. I took his hand away while laughing, still holding his hand away since he keeps pushing them towards my face.

"(Y/N)-chann.. my team won't think a single thing like that. You shouldn't think that too. Stop degrading yourself. You're talented, pretty, smart, and the most wonderful thing in this world!"
I blushed at those words that spilled from his mouth..
"And besides, how would they hate you when they're already friends with a monster like me eh?"
He teased again. But this time, I didn't find it funny.

"You're no monster Satori, you should know that too. "
I looked at him dead in the eye, with full of concern. He looked at me surprised at first, then into a small smile.
"Well, now we both need help don't we?"
He joked again, next thing I knew, we were both laughing.

Our hands still holding together.

I looked at our hands and bursted into laughter.

Tendou's POV
"Why are you laughing?"
I asked, laughing awkwardly

"Look at our hands"
She kept laughing while bringing our hands up.
"They look identical don't they?"

She's right.

Our fingers are both covered in bandages and it felt like it entangled to one....

"Pfftt yeah.."
I ruffled her hair as she scold me for it.
Cute.
"Alright, alright. Shall we meet the guys?"

She nodded, still holding my hand.

......

(Y/N)'s POV

I kept hold of Satori's hand. Intentionally of course. Not in a weird way.. but because I'm frikin terrified at what his friends might think of me...

"Heyooo Wakatoshi-kunn!!"
"Hello, Tendou."
A brown haired boy sitting in a table of around 8 people looked at Satori and me. I gulped in nervousness as I walked towards them with my head down.

"Oooh who's the girl, Tendou? Your girlfriend?"
A guy with ash hair and brownish tips spoke, and the other guys started teasing and smirking the same.

"Ohh don't be so rude Semi-semi. This is my new friend, (Y/N) (L/N) and she's really talented in drums! She's in the Shiratorizawa band club!"

The boys eyes widened as some started asking
"Woah, this is the (Y/N)? The drummer girl?"
"Can I watch you play some time?"
"How is it like being a part of a band?"

I was speechless. I did know people would actually think I'm interesting.. I started stuttering and answered their questions.

They seemed really excited about it, we ate together and started cracking jokes together. I learned more about them, Semi and Wakatoshi-kun  are really nice and friendly, so are the other guys. It feels great knowing people like them, people who take interest in me, exist.

We were having lots of fun until we have to get back to our classes. So I said my goodbyes to the others and walked back to class with Satori.

...

"Told ya they would take interest in you."
"Heh, yeah thanks again Satori."
"Anything for youu!"
I just chuckled lightly at him.

"Heyy so uhm, I was thinking... since you've met the team and all, would you mind maybe watching us practice today?"
Satori asked as we walk closer to class.
"Yeah sure! I don't have practice today anyways."
He smiled at my answer,
"Oh speaking of which, when do you have practice?"
"Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You?"
"Tuesday,Thursday and Friday."

We both became silent. Until Satori spoke again,

"Well, that means I can see you after practice on Fridays. So, you're all mine after!"

GUYS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED FOR LIKE A SPLIT SECOND HOLY-THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I WAS LEGIT CRYING AT THREE AM CUZ OF THIS WTF-WE GOT THIRD PLACE ON TENDOU LMAOOh and yes I'm working on a Kenma x Reader story, I've already made 3 chapters

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I WAS LEGIT CRYING AT THREE AM CUZ OF THIS WTF-
WE GOT THIRD PLACE ON TENDOU LMAO
Oh and yes I'm working on a Kenma x Reader story, I've already made 3 chapters. Should I publish it or nah? Cuz it originally was just for fun, but my friend told me to publish it, but I'll let you guys decide!
See ya in the next chapter! Thanks for reading!