𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Where you been," my boyfriend, Armani questioned me as I walked inside my house with groceries in my hand.

I made a face, "you clearly see I got bags in my hands

I made a face, "you clearly see I got bags in my hands." I replied, walking inside the kitchen. I groaned once I seen how dirty the kitchen was, there was dishes piled up in the sink, my counters were dirty and empty boxes of pizza and cereal accompanied them.

I turned around ready to cuss him out, "fuck you getting smart for?" He got in my face and brought his hand around my throat, tightening it. I could feel myself being lifted from the ground as I tried my best to fight him off but he was entirely too strong.

My eyes widened as his grip tightened, I gasped for air that was no longer there. My feet were dangling, as I tried again to get him off me.

"Keep on getting the fuck smart," he spat before he let me go. I hit the ground, coughing obnoxiously as I struggled to regain my breath back. I shakily brought my hand up to my throat, breathing in deeply.

A form of pain washed over my body as he continuously kicked me directly in my stomach, I hissed.. why was he doing this?

He's never put his hands on me before.

I felt one kick to my abdomen making my body collapse on the wooden floor, "next time I'll break your face," he threatened as he walked over me.

I jumped once I heard the front door slam, my eyes traveled to the hook and I seen that my keys were gone. Sighing, I slowly dragged myself to my feet and made my way into the bathroom.

I cut on the light and hissed once I seen the big black and purple bruise that formed on my neck from the trauma I just endured. I pulled up shirt and rubbed over my abdomen, my whole stomach was inked up with bruises. All of them trailing in different directions, I shook my head and bent down slowly, wincing in the process. I grabbed the first aid kid and pulled out the gauze, wrapping it tightly over my abdomen for support.

Shutting off the light, I stalked back into the kitchen and started to put away the groceries I had just bought. I'm not surprised Armani put his hands on me, he's always threatened too.. so I figured one day it would happen. I just didn't think it would happen like this.

I know both my mamas turning in their graves right now, probably disappointed in me for not leaving but I just couldn't, I was too afraid of the repercussions if I even tried.

I wiped down the marble countertops, scrubbing up the pizza sauce and other spills that were made. I broke down the pizza boxes and got a black, GLAD trash bag and stuffed them in there. Then I just tossed the two cereal boxes in the black trashcan that was sitting next to the white fridge.

As I was finishing up the kitchen I heard the front door unlocking, I looked up and seen Armani walk in with some girl I've never seen before, I scrunched up my face. She was wearing a tacky ass cheetah print midi dress, and rocking a fucked up ass red lace front. On her feet were a dusty pair of black flats.

The fuck?

This nigga seriously didn't just bring some random ho up in my shit. Uh uh.

I nodded my head, walking straight into my room and changing into a pair of gray Nike sweats and a white Nike dri-fit t-shirt. I pineappled my curly hair and took off my hoops.

I put some vaseline on my face and arms and grabbed the wooden baseball bat from out my closet. Without warning I ran into the living room and popped the unknown girl directly upside her head, Armani jumped up and started to make his way towards me but I swung at him, hitting him straight in his mouth. I smiled, seeing blood pour.

The girl was holding her head as she struggled to stand. I went back towards her and swung it again, "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BITCH!" I yelled, as I continued to swing on her, she stumbled and struggled to get up but I didn't give a fuck.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP," I swung at her again; this time hitting her in the stomach. I was about to swing on Armani but he was too fast and yanked the bat from me. His brown eyes showcasing something dark, I gulped.. actually afraid of what he might do.

He yanked me by my hair and dragged me to the ground, I started kicking and screaming trying to get out his grip.

"ARMANI LET ME GO!" I yelled as he dragged me and started punching dead in my face and mouth.

He stopped for one brief moment and handed the girl who I was beating on the bat, my eyes widened once I seen Armani gesture for her to go ahead and swing it at me.

She smirked, blood staining her teeth as she took the bat and started swinging wildly on me. Each hit that connected was more painful than the one before.

She hit me in my face, stomach, head.. everywhere she could whilst Armani held my head up so I could basically watch her beat my ass.

By now I was coughing up blood, my vision was getting blurry and I was tired of fighting.

I let my muscles relax, ready for whatever was coming next.

"That's enough," I heard Armani speak. He let go off my hair and my head dropped directly on the wooden floor with a loud thud.

I groaned, the pain unbearable.

The girl stood over me and I heard her clearing her throat, next thing you know a glob of mucus filled spit hit me directly in my face.

I tried to gain some strength so I could get at her but Armani pulled me by my arms and dragged me to I guess the bathroom because I heard the shower running.

He pushed me into the shower fully clothed.

"Clean yourself up." He made a face before walking out the bathroom.

I leaned back, unable to move as the water drenched my clothes, hair and body.

This was not what I expected.

I just closed my eyes, thinking about my dad.. oh how much I missed him.

I sniffled, "I need you daddy."

___________________________
This Is What Yall Wanted & Its Here!!
So RUN UP MY VOTES AND STAY ACTIVE.
OUTWEST 2.0 IN THIS BITCH. 🙌🏾