𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

I was in my bedroom packing up some boxes so I could go. I was gonna move in with Dasani until I get back on my feet.

I didn't have much time, Armani was onna block.. so I needed to get as much as I could before he came back.

At this point, I was tired. Tired of fighting and tired of crying.

Its so crazy how a nigga a do you after everything you've been through with them? I love Armani but I don't love how he treats me or puts his hands on me.

Mama AJ told me all about her abusive relationship.. and I just couldn't let myself go down that road. I wouldn't, no man is about to make me start questioning my worth or whether or not I was good enough.

I was waaaay too pretty for the bullshit.

After we came home last night, he didn't even look at me or sleep in our bed which was a relief. I was truly expecting him to beat me black and blue, I just hoped he didn't suspect anything when I was trynna talk to Brandon.

I was putting my last few items in the box, when I heard somebody at my door. I scrunched up my face but when to go get it.

I looked through the peephole and seen Aylear, I made a face but let him in but when I did he rushed in and locked the door behind him. He was breathing heavily and he kept looking behind him

"Aylear.. calm down and look at me. What happened?"

"Niggas after me, just lemme stay here tonight." He spoke up, practically beginning me.

I sighed, "whose after you?"

He looked behind him again, and went to close my windows and blinds.

"Nigga named Choppa, I smoked all the weed he gave me to sell and he said If I don't have his money by Friday, he gon kill me!" He spoke lowly, looking away from me.

"How much do you owe Aylear?" I was so tired of him trynna live this "hood nigga" lifestyle. I truly didn't see why he felt like that was the best path to go down, for crying out loud he was 15 years old.

"Five," he mumbled.

"Five what, my eyes widened "five hundred!" I yelled, smacking up directly upside his head.

"How the fuck you smoke up 500 dollars worth of weed," I mugged him as I dug in my purse and pulled out 5 hundreds.

"Give that man back his money, you need to leave these strests alone. You gon fuck around and get yourself killed."

He smacked his lips, "you not preaching that shit to Tru and Taje though. And you know what ion want your money Lotus. I'll figure it out," he snapped at me and headed towards the door.

I sighed deeply, "Aylear wa-," Before I could finish the front door slammed.

I jumped but pulled out my phone so I could Tru and Taje know what was going on, they in the streets too.. least they could do.