𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"What niggas you know beat a 1st degree murder charge, but us?" I wuestioned Kai who shrugged his shoulders.

"Honestly bro — its a blessing. Can't wait to see my ugly ass kids," he expressed; making me nod my head in agreement.

"All I know is — that lul nigga Armani betta be dead, or he got sum coming for him," I spoke truthfully as Kai and I stood outside the prison, waiting on Ty and Yana.

"On me — murder anybody behind our kids." He expressed, running his hands through his tamed, shorter dreads.

Pulling up in a black GWagon, Kai and Ty parked and climbed out the cars running to us.

I smiled and kissed Yana on her forehead, "wassup lil sis,"

"Thank God, you're home .. them kids need you." She expressed as she pulled back from our hug.

I looked over at Kai and noticed his eyes were on Yana as Ty spoke, hm .. this nigga better not.

"I missed you too Ty, wassup Yana?" He spoke, pulling her into a hug, she pulled back from the hug and smiled up at him, "I like the new look — you look like a grown man and not a little boy no more." She expressed, complimenting him.

He shrugged, "thats what happens when you spend over 10 years in prison."

Ty came up to me and gave a big hug, "hey fam — you have been extremely missed."

I smiled down at her, "missed you too, a lot more than you think. Aye, before we go see the kids; can we go to AJ and Tyla's graves?" I questioned and their happy facial expressions changed, "Yeah we can, of course."

Ajour's ans Tyla's 10 year death anniversary was coming up and I was missing them a lot more today.

I sighed —, Tyla would've been 10 and AJ would've been in her early 30s.. man I miss my girl.

Sighing, we climbed into the truck and some music played lowly on the radio as we made our way to the graveyard.

Ion think I'll ever love another female like I loved AJ .. it's impossible; that was my heart.

Pulling up to the graveyard, I remembered exactly where both my babies was buried.

I slowly sat down and stared back at AJ's tombstone first and read over the fine print.