𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I seriously got the prettiest girl friend," Damir spoke as he started to take pictures of me.

"Stawwwp," I whined, trying to cover my face.

"Girl stop covering your face, I want the world to see my lul baby." Mir smirked as he got up and kissed me.

"Aight now - don't do too much." My twin chimed in, making me roll my eyes.

"Stop hating all the time," Tylin told her as he sent a mug her way.

"Lil boy, mind yours." Tierany responded back.

"You just mad my sister got a boyfriend before you." Tylin remarked back.

"Please, I can have her nigga if I wanted him." Tierany replied, rolling her eyes.

"Whose nigga?" Damir questioned, looking around with his face scrunched up.

"Yeah .. whose nigga?" I turned and looked at her.

"Girl, clearly yours. He was looking at me hard at that party - he definitely wanted a piece," she said.

I scrunched up my face, "girl I will smack you. Ion know what you got going on but all that is uncalled for."

Coco stood to her feet, "smack me then Mocha."

I nodded, standing up. My hair was already tied up and I was in comfortable clothing.

"Meet me out back." I told her as I got up in her face.

"Bet," she smirked before brushing past me.

"MOMMY, they boutta fight!" Janaya yelled to my aunt, but I didn't care. I was about to beat her dumbass up, she been saying and doing some slick ass shit and I'm not fucking with it, AT ALL.

I ignored my aunts calls and made my way outside, I didn't too much talking so I took off her and yanked her down to the ground- she knew fucking better.

Must've forgot I fought all this girls battles for her.

I started punching her all up in her face, she yelped in pain but she started swinging and kicking any and everywhere.