𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 | 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐀
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

[ This Nigga Changes His @Name As Much As I Change Clothes - LIKE WTF & I CAN'T FIND HIS NEW ONE😐 ]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I'm finna go see my lul baby ma, I'll get witchu later."

"New girl friend.. when am I gonna meet her?" My mama questioned me as she continued to stir up the greens she was making on the stove.

"She ain't my girl friend.. yet, but we just kicking it rite nie, gettin a feel for one another," I spoke honestly.

I didn't have ill intentions when it came to Lolo, like I wouldn't mind wifing that up.. lul shawty fine and her vibe is unmatched but I ain't wanna rush nun.. especially cause she fresh out of a relationship with her fuck ass ex.. who I had plans on killing.

"Okay baby, well be safe please and come back for dinner later.. if you see her in your life, I would really like to meet her," my mama expressed. I nodded and leaned to kiss her cheek, "I love you, I'll be back."

"I love you, tell Dasani I love her too."

I nodded my head and grabbed my keys so I could go. Dasani and I had different mamas, same fathers. Our dad cheated on my mom with Dasani's mom and 18 years later, I had a baby sister who also happened to be my best friend. I would kill somebody over her in a heartbeat and she knew it too.

I ain't really fucc with my pops after the shit he pulled on my mama, simply cause my mama went into a deep depression. She was in love with that nigga and he up and cheated on her. Ion know why, my mom is beautiful, smart, loving .. caring everything you want a woman to be. I always said if my wife ain't like my mama then ion want her.

My mama a true ride or die, heart of gold. She deserved better, because she is better. Crazy thing is, Dasani's mama committed suicide when she was only 7.. why ion know but I just knew she had some deeply rooted issues that she couldn't seem to get over.

My mama took Dasani under her wing and treated her just like her own, she wasn't bitter. She was a woman who took the responsibility on because she knew what it was like not having a mama in the picture. She wasn't gon let Dasani grow up like that, so she took her in did her part.

And for that, she forever gon be one of the dopest woman in my life.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁