𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝟹 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"You would think after three months in jail y'all wouldn't play so much," I spoke over the phone to Tru.

He smacked his lips on the other line, "we got 2 months left in this bitch, we'll be aight. Them bitch ass cops just mad niggas got up with em." He explained.

After the situation at the hospital, all of them; Tru, Taje, Kari, Poodie, Aylear and Zacharias.. who I learned goes by Choppa got arrested for simple assault.

They were all charged and had to serve up to 5 months.

I say up too because after Zacharias broke Armani's nose and cracked his jaw, the cops were trynna push it up to aggravated assault.

They would get him up to a year in prison. I hoped not though, cause I was missing my baby something crazy.

He called me every chance he got, and I went to a few visits as well. I keep money on his books as well as all my cousins and my little brothers too.

Everybody getting taken care of.

"YO TAJE BITCH COME HERE, LOLO ON THE PHONE!" I heard Tru yell to Taje.

I smiled once I heard his voice on the line, "wassup big sis, you good?" he questioned me.

He always did that, asked me how I was when I should be the one checking on him.

"I should be asking you that, so are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm just ready to come home. I miss Auntie Yana's cooking." He exclaimed.

"You see dad and Kai?" I questioned, hoping he'd say yes, I missed them so much.

I heard him sigh, "I seen uncle Kai, dad been in solitary. He got into it with somebody, and he ended up snapping cuh's arm."

I sighed, my dad couldn't stay out of solitary if they pair him, he literally gets provoked so easily and he doesn't let shit slide.

After mama AJ died, he didn't play; up until he got arrested, everybody who looked at him wrong got a bullet or an ass whooping.

I seen a LOT growing up with him as a dad and Kai as an uncle.

When I say, them niggas crazy, them NIGGAS CRAZY!

I sighed, "I hope dad stays out of trouble, he always getting into it."

"Uncle Kai said the bull said sum about my mama so I ain't even mad at him, got every right to defend her name. Ion how his old ass still getting up w/ all these young niggas."

"Daddy lethal, and you know it. No matter the age."

"I know, where you think I get it from?"

"YOU A BITCH!" I heard Tru in the background and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Nigga I'll beat you with this phone, keep playing," I heard Taje yelling.

Eventually they started arguing back and forth and then the line went dead.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I laughed and ended the call before getting up and going to see how Dasani was doing.

She was taking this hard, her and Z were like two peas in a pod, taking her best friend was like taking a part of her.

"Sani you go-," I stopped mid sentence when I seen Zacharias's face on the tv screen, he was talking.

"Come on here, zoom video call!" She called me over and I squealed once I seen my baby's face.

"Wassup baby girl," he smiled in the camera making my heart skip a beat.

If you know Z, you know he NEVER smiles.

"Hi baby, I miss you soooo much," I gushed in the camera.

"I miss you too mamas, I got court at 11 tomorrow; yall coming?"

"Of course," we said in unison.

"Oh and when I come home, just know I'm putting a baby up innat!" He smirked, looking straight at me.

"I'm sorry, no." I laughed and he stale - faced me.

"I said what I said, I gotta fade. I love and appreciate yall!" He hung up.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Sani yelled with a pout on her face, "I miss him so much.. like its not funny."

"I know you do, I'm boutta go to my aunts house.. you sliding?"

"Which one?"

"Ty, why?"

"Your auntie Ty don't like me much," she expressed, playing with her fingers.

"Why you say that?"

She shrugged, "ion know, she always giving me nasty looks like I did sum to ha, so I rather not."

I sighed, understanding.

"I'll get up with you later, bye." I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

As soon as I made my way outside, I slid into my car and started crying.

I was crying because I was tired, I was stressed and most of all I was hurting from things I no longer talked about.

I missed my mom so much, I missed mama AJ. I missed my dad, my uncle, my cousins and my brothers as well as Zacharias.

I was tired of Armani and his shit. You would think after his ass whooping, he would leave me alone but he hasn't. Definitely asking to die.

I lost my baby a few months ago, regardless of who it came from .. it was mine and I lost my lil baby because of shit ass drivers.

I just wanted a break from this life, from everything and everyone.

I don't know how much more I can withstand.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
100+

Its short, ik 😒 ion wanna write this no more.