𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐎
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

Stepping out of the shower, I ran my hands through my thick, coily hair.

Choppa came out shortly after me, kissing me on my cheek.

I sighed and made my way to his bed and started lotioning my body and getting myself together for bed.

I was so tired bit I truly missed this man.

Slipping into a pair of sweat shorts and crop top, I made my way to the living room.

"Lets watch something bae," I suggested as I pulled the blanket he left out here over my body.

I was scrolling on Hulu when Z walked out in just his boxers and a pair a socks, I smirked .. he was so fine.

He laid his big ass head on my body, making me groan.

Big head ass nigga, I shook my head and decided on "Cold Case Files," probably one of my favorite shows to watch.

After getting comfortable, I relaxed; something I haven't been able to do for a while.

"Ya know I missed you," Choppa hummed on my neck. I nodded as I felt the heat creep up on me.

"Missed you, too," I mumbled as I turned my eyes to look at the TV as I continued to rub his head.

He glanced up at me before leaning up a little more. "That ain't sound real; say it again, Lo!"

I giggled, knowing he was going to make a fuss about it. "Drama, I tell you. I said I miss you, man!"

He rolled his eyes and placed his whole body weight on me. Damn, he was heavy as fuck! "Naw say it again, I don't believe it."

"I can't breathe," I faked cough, only making him lean his big head on my head. "Ow, big head muthafucka!"

"Say it like ya mean it, bae!"

"I missed you, Zacharias," I gazed into his eyes. He smirked before leaning down where his head was by my neck.

"Gimme a kiss then," his raspiness from his voice came through. I leaned my head down as his lips were puckered. My lips collapsed on to his, and he leaned more in to deepen the kiss. I felt his lips engulfing me as his tongue poked slightly to enter inside of me.

I moaned in his mouth as his tongue explored my mouth. I wrapped my legs around him as I felt a print through my shorts material. My eyes popped open as his hands trailed down my skin. I wanted nothing more for him to touch me, but I kept feeling uneasy as he was touching me. Thoughts of that day began to cloud my mind. I felt like damaged goods. I felt his hands rub my thighs and his lips getting hungrier touching mines. He must've felt my uneasiness as he broke the kiss. I closed my eyes to avoid his stare. He leaned his forehead on mines.

"You good, mama?" He asked as our foreheads touched.

I nodded with my eyes still closed. I felt his hands grab my face softly. "Lotus, look at me," Choppa raspily whispered.