𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏
𝟑 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏𝟑 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I'm gonna miss you so much," my auntie spoke as she pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I'll miss you more — don't cry, cause you'll make me cry." I told her as I put my last suitcase in the trunk of my car.

"Be safe baby girl," my uncle Kai giving me a hug and kissed my forehead.

He had his arm wrapped loosely around my aunts waist who was looking up at him, totally in love.

I walked over to my dad and jumped into his arms, he kissed my cheeks and my forehead.

"Daddy gon miss you baby girl," he expressed; as his voice cracked.

"Dad.. don't cry," I pouted.

"My baby girl is growing up," he expressed as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Your mama would be so proud to see how far you've come, how much you've grown. I wish Coco was here to see this — y'all should've both been going off to college, together. Lotus too, I know she would of been ecstatic to see you following your dreams, even if that means going thousands of miles away." My dad explained making me frown.

I missed my other half more than anyone knew — when I lost my twin, the whole world stopped. I struggled with depression, self-harm and anxiety.

It took me 2 years to fully be okay — Tierany was literally apart of me and the fact that we couldn't start this new journey together was honestly something I wasn't prepared for.

And the fact that she lost her baby before even getting a chance was a hurt piece too, I just wish my family would've been more understanding.

We all make mistakes and I hate to say it but I feel like they drove her away.

My sisters supposed to be here — I did a lot of blaming over the years but I realized no matter what Coco probably still would've did whatever she wanted.

That support she needed though, wasn't at home and that's probably why she ran off.

If I could go back and do that day over, I would.

We would be accepting, loving and caring.

I miss her, Lotus and my mama too.