1.3 i love you too

Bella had ended up arriving alone at Marina's party since Ander was still irritated with her, when she knew he really wasn't, however, she knew someone who was gonna get irritated any second now

"You look beautiful," Guzmán complimented the brunette who wore a satin emerald dress. She wore her hair as usual, down and parted in the middle framing her face but instead of her typical pin straight hair it was in loose curls. Tying her look together was a pretty emerald necklace shaped in a tear drop.
"You don't look too bad yourself," Bella smiled at the blonde who wore a suit.
"Where's Ander?" Guzmán asked as he handed Bella a glass of champagne.
"Um..." Bella paused trying to think of an answer, "right there."
Guzmán turned to where Bella pointed at and his hand tightened around his glass which didn't go unnoticed by the brunette.
"I'll go...talk to him," Bella smiled patting Guzmán on the shoulder. Bella kept the smile on her face as she approached Ander and his guests, the three new students. All four had their eyes on her the whole time she left Guzmán's side and reached theirs.
"Wow," Christian said eyeing up the girl in the green dress up and down. Bella flashed him a small smile before turning her attention to Ander.
"You ditched me," Bella complained to the curly haired boy who rolled his eyes.
"I think it's fair after yesterday," Ander shrugged making Bella roll her eyes this time.
Turning to the three, Bella flashed them her charming smile. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to steal him away from you, after all he's my date."
She said date with gritted teeth turning her attention to the curly haired boy. Ander knew how much it would bother Bella being cancelled on, especially last second, so that's what he did. It was a small payback for the frustration she gave him the other day.
"I'll see you guys later, don't do anything stupid," Ander said specifically to Christian.
"Never!" Christian said shaking his head. Ander nodded but knew otherwise and stuck his arm out for the Bella to take, but the girl just raised a brow.
"I'm your date, remember?" he teased. Bella rolled her eyes and took his arm.

"How was your relationship with Marina? Apparently you weren't close," the Inspectora questioned.
"No," Bella answered emotionlessly, "I was never friends with Marina and I'm not gonna be pretend to now. However, I didn't hate her, I just didn't care for her."
"You didn't hate her?"
"No."
"Because that's not what Mr. Garcia said."

Bella had parted from Ander who was getting more champagne and now seemed to be in a heated conversation with Guzmán. Rolling her eyes from the scene afar the brunette looked around, only for her eyes to land on a boy. A mischievous smile crept on Bella's face seeing the boy.
"Samuel, yes?" Bella asked approaching the boy who turned to the sound of her voice.
"Yes," Samuel nodded. He looked nervous as usual. Probably because he wasn't comfortable, it didn't seem like his type of scenery. Also, maybe because it had to do with the fact his brother and him had vandalized this home a night before, but no one else knew but him and Marina and Guzmán's father.
"I'm Bella. I'm sure you've met my brother, Polo."
"Uh yeah, he's..." Samuel trailed off not knowing what to say about the blue eyed boy that was already glaring at him for being next to his sister.
"An ass?" Bella finished off for him making Samuel smile.
"Yeah... a little bit," he agreed as the pair laughed. A silence fell upon the two. Bella watched her friends enjoy themselves as they danced on the dance floor. Samuel decided to take a glance of the brunette beside him. He could see her side profile from beside her, her eye color the common dark brown but somehow she made it seem more beautiful than other eye colors. Her brown hair fell to her mid chest in loose curls. Snapping back to reality Bella turned to Samuel, who awkwardly looked away.
"I see Marina has taken a liking to you, I'd be careful if I were you," Bella warned.
"Because of Guzmán?" Samuel asked curiously. Bella scoffed.
"No, but I guess that too. You see Marina likes to pretend that she's not one of us, but in reality she's a manipulative bitch," Bella glared at the curly haired girl dancing her hands tightening around her champagne glass. Snapping out of her glare, the green eyed girl cleared her throat, "Forgive me, it's the alcohol talking."
"Bella," Polo called out from behind preventing the quiet boy to respond. The pair turned around to see the blue eyed boy standing beside Guzmán who didnt look very happy that she was socializing with Samuel. Samuel didn't even notice Polo had moved from his previous spot.
"Excuse me, it was nice meeting you," Bella smiled before walking off with her brother and Guzmán who both were glaring at him.
"What?" she asked folding her arms across her chest irritated with the pair.
"Why are you talking to them? It's bad enough Ander is doing it not you too," Guzmán said shaking his head.
"I'm being friendly Guz, you should try it sometime. Besides with all that time your sister is spending with them, one of them could end up as your brother-in-law," Bella smiled coyly trying to rile up the blonde boy who's hands were now in balled up fists. Which didn't go unnoticed by the siblings as Guzman gritted his teeth.
"Don't push Bella," warned Guzman who was badly trying to control his anger towards the smaller girl in front of him. Bella remained unbothered, her coy smile staying.
"Bella-" Polo warned making Bella roll her eyes.
"Polo, Guzmán, relax, I won't talk to him okay?" Bella cut off Polo, kissing both boys on the cheek before walking off to join Ander and the others.

When Bella had found Ander he had thrown up on Lu's skirt. Bella shook her head in disgust but helped the boy get off the dance floor.
"Let's get you water," she cooed as she got him inside the Nunier home.
"Bella," Ander called out to the brunette grabbing the glass of water.
"Hm?" she asked walking back to him. He was sitting up on the couch, his head leaned back facing the ceiling.
"I forgot to tell you, you look really beautiful," he complimented making the brunette smile. Finally reaching him she sat on the couch handing him the water. "You always look beautiful."
"Oh really?" she asked playing along with the drunken boy.
"Yup," Ander nodded, "you are the most beautiful girl in the school."
"How sweet."
"No! The whole world," Ander corrected nodding his head making the brunette laugh. "What do you think of me?"
Bella smiled playing with his curly hair. "You're pretty handsome."
Smiling Bella paused to admire Ander. His eyes were on her, doing the same. For a second they were lost in each other, but Bella quickly broke their eye contact. Shaking her head she urged the boy to drink some more water to sober up.
"Bella, do you like me?" he asked, ignoring her request to drink water,
"Of course."
"But likeeeeeee me," Ander said dragging the world 'like'.
"Yes, silly," Bella giggles still playing with his hair.
"Because I like you," Ander confessed but Bella didn't realize what he really meant. "I love you."
Bella stopped playing with his hair for a second caught off guard by his confession, but the brunette quickly snapped back knowing he was just drunk and didn't meant anything he said. That's what she told herself at least. She smiled sweetly at the boy. "I love you too, Ander."

__________________
Bella's dress and necklace :)

__________________Bella's dress and necklace :)