3.2 Omar

Ander found the brunette back in the kitchen talking to Omar

Ander found the brunette back in the kitchen talking to Omar. She had disappeared off into the crowd and he wanted to make sure she was okay. He saw how crazy Marina was getting and he didn't want Bella making the same mistakes, but he knew she was smarter. Whatever Marina was going through, had really caused her to make some questionable decisions.
"Hey," he said approaching the two who were laughing over something.
"Yes?" Bella asked finally speaking to him.
"Oh so you can hear me," Ander said irritated that the brunette had been giving her the silent treatment.
"You lied to me, I didn't like that," she shrugged taking another sip of her drink.
"Then be mature and talk to me."
"You wanna talk mature," Bella scoff, "then don't lie to me!"
"I'm gonna go..." Omar trailed off, slowly backing away from the two, feeling uncomfortable with the argument that was about to unfold. Bella just shrugged while Ander kept his eyes focused on the girl in front of him not sparing the other boy a glance.
"I know that was your drug dealer, you probably came to get more because your parents have gone pyscho," Bella accused the curly haired boy. He wanted to deny it, he didn't like the fact that she was rights. If he lied though it might just make things worse. Sighing he nodded, "I'm sorry.
Bella frowned at the curly haired boy in front of her. "It just sucks because I thought you trust me."
"I do!"
"Then why? Why lie about it to everyone?" Bella asked frustratedly.
"You don't get it, okay! We're not all perfect kids who gets perfect grades. We're not all Bella Benavent, some of us actually have problems and feelings."
"You think that I don't have problems or feelings? Why? Because I keep it together so well? I'm-" Bella almost confessed how she truly felt. No matter how perfect she tried to make her life seem there were so many things wrong with it.
"You're what?" Ander asked impatiently waiting for her to continue.
"Screw you." With that the dark haired girl walked off. Ander closed his eyes taking a deep breath, exhaling he opened his eyes to meet an angry Guzmán.
"For fucks sake," he muttered to himself. One thing was a fight with Bella, now Guzmán.

Bella ended up bumping into Nadia, who surprisingly was very very high.
"Are you okay?" Bella asked with a raise brow.
"Huh... yes," Nadia slowly nodded. Bella bit her lip from laughing, the tan skinned girl was definitely out of it. Bella couldn't even imagine how she was feeling right now, but it was probably pretty great. Her thoughts were broken off when Samuel had pushed her aside to throw up in the sink. Bella's face turned in disgust before slowly patting his back.
"I think you've had too much to drink," Bella said as Samuel slowly slid down to the floor.
"Yeah..." Samuel breathes out. Bella glanced up to see if Nadia was okay only to see she had been staring at something behind her, turning around she saw Marina. Bella shook her head in disbelief.
"Nadia, did you drink?" Samuel asked snapping both girls attention back in the room.
"Only punch."
"The punch is loaded with sugar," Samuel informs. Before Nadia could respond, a voice was calling out for Samuel.
"Samu!" Christian yelled running in the kitchen. "The cops! The cops!"
"What do I do?" Samuel asked alarmed while Nadia giggled.
"And that is my cue to leave sorry," Bella gave him a sympathetic smile before disappearing.
Bella sighed as she slipped out of the apartment alone. She had never been in this area before, so she was kinda lost.
"Bella!" a voice she recognized to be Ander's called out from behind. Bella didn't wanna admit it but she was grateful she wasn't alone anymore.
"What?" she turner keeping her 'mad' attitude with him.
"Where are you going? You can't seriously be that mad at me!"
"Actually I am! So leave me alone okay!" Bella wanted to slap herself for saying that. She didn't wanna be left alone at all. At least not here, but of course she had to be petty.
"I'm not gonna leave you here all by yourself!"
"Oh c'mon you heard the pretty girl she wants to be left alone," one of the boys that had been watching spoke up, "you can come with us we're more fun."
"Hmm, I'll pass thanks," Bella said sarcastically.
"Oh c'mon," he said reaching out for her arm.
"Don't touch me!" she hissed pulling her arm away from.
"Oh c'mon you heard the pretty girl don't touch her," Ander mocked before punching the guy in the face. Within seconds Bella watched in horror as the stranger and his friends beat Ander.
"Stop! Please!" Bella begged. "Just leave him alone!"
"Hey, c'mon he's on drugs, leave him alone!" Omar joined in once he over heard Bella's voice. Once Omar had been able to get rid of the guys he turned to the pair behind him.
"Here let me help," Omar ran to the two, helping Bella lift Ander up. The two assisted him one of the benches.
"I'm gonna call my driver," Bella said to Omar who nodded.
"You're an idiot for that," Omar spoke up to Ander once the brunette had walked away.
"For what part?" Ander asked quietly, a little out of breath.
"Lying to her and then I'm assuming you tried to be chivalrous?" Ander didn't say anything making Omar nod. "I can tell you like her, so here's an advice so you don't mess up anymore, at least for tonight. Apologize for being an idiot."
"Hey, he should be here in 15," Bella said walking up to the two. She gave a Omar a warm smile. "Thank you for helping."
"You're welcome, I'll stay with you guys till your driver comes. We don't want anymore trouble from this one."
Bella laughed as Ander cracked a smile, rolling his eyes at the boy beside him.

Bella slid under her comforter, ready to sleep after her long night. When the driver had arrived she had insisted to drop off Omar. Once they bid him a goodbye they headed to her house, knowing Ander couldn't go home in this condition. She got Polo and Carla to help her sneak him in, she didn't wanna deal with her parents asking questions. She already had to deal with Polo's. After answering his questions he helped her change him and now here Ander laid, right beside her on her bed.
"I'm sorry," he spoke up scaring the brunette.
"You scared me!" she hissed as she quickly sat up making the curly haired boy chuckle.
"I'm sorry," he repeated, "I didn't mean to hurt you."
Bella sighed, "I overreacted, so I'm sorry too. It's your life, but I just wish you'd talk to me, to us. You know we're always here for you."
"Okay from now on, no more secrets," Ander nodded sticking out his pinky making Bella smile. A memory of them when they were younger playing in her head.
"No more secrets," she agreed intertwining his pinky with his like when they were little.
_________________
hey guys! so i wanted to know what your view or opinion of marina is. i've just had a one minded opinion about and i'm curious to know what you think of her.