2.1 Lulu

Bella happily walked over to the three boys that were sitting on the bench

Bella happily walked over to the three boys that were sitting on the bench. The boys greeted her with happy smiles. Conversing with them until the bell rang signaling for their next class. Bella bid Polo and Ander a kiss goodbye on the cheek and walked off with Guzmán for their next class together. It was rare for the 6 not to have all their classes together but once in a while they at least had one or two that didn't have the complete circle. However, those classes would contain at least half of the circle.
"Have you been keeping anything from me?" Polo brought up as he and Ander walked to their class together catching Ander off guard. He didn't know how Polo could know, he was too caught up in Carla 24/7 for him to have figured it out. Did he smell of it?
"Um, no," he lies shaking his head, but Polo could see right through it.
"Look, if you like my sister it's fine. You're my best friend I know you're a good guy, just don't hide it from me," Polo said disappointed his friend couldn't be honest with him. Sure it was his sister, and as much as he preferred to think she didn't date or talk to boys, he knew otherwise. If she had to date, at least it would be someone he knew was a good person and that was Ander. A sigh of relief escape out of Ander's mouth for two reasons. One, it wasn't about the weed. Secondly, Polo seemed to be okay with him liking Bella and he didn't have to do an awkward confession to him.
"Yeah, you're right I'm sorry I didn't want it to affect our friendship," Ander smiled patting his friend back. Polo returned his smile.
"But if you hurt her, Guzmán will help kick your ass," Polo threatened making Ander laugh.
"Look, not that your not threatening, but I'm pretty sure Bella will do that herself before you can even breathe in my direction," Ander joked.
"You're joking now, but I wouldn't wait to see," Polo shuddered walking in the classroom making Ander stood in the door way worried what the little brunette was capable of. He was a good 7-8 inches taller than her, she was was what... 5'4", he's 6'1".

"So Bella, I see your getting close with the new students too," Guzmán said as soon as they were earshot away from the Ander and Polo who started to head to their class as well. Bella rolled her eyes.
"Don't start," she sighed. She wasn't in the mood for one of Guzmán's lectures.
"Start what?" he asked innocently.
"Don't use that on me, I invented that move!" Bella glared at the boy, who smiled. "Would it kill you to be nice, though?"
"Yes, it would," Guzmán nodded as they kept walking to class making Bella playful roll her eyes a smile forming on her face. Guzmán smiled back and put his arm around the smaller girl. His attitude changing to a brighter one. "I just don't want you to waste your time on them."
"They're not bad people, besides I'm not interested like that I'm just being friendly," Bella informed as they kept walking along with a bunch of other students.
"I'm just trying to look out for you," Guzmán said, his tone soft and gentle.
"I know," Bella smiled pulling away from the boy to face him. "I'll be fine and so will Marina. You need to let her breathe or she's gonna pull away."

• • •

"You're being creepy," Bella whispered in Lu's ear making the girl jump in surprise.
"Bella!" Lu hissed pulling her attention away from the curly haired girl and turning it to the one laughing. Taking the seat beside her Bella looked over where Lu was so focused at. A smirk formed on her lips.
"So the Palestinian girl is giving you a run for your money?" Bella asked with a raise brow not taking her eyes off the curly haired girl who was focused in her studies.
"Please," Lu scoffed, "not at all."
"Right," Bella said sarcastically as her eyes traveled to the ombré haired girl. "I cant believe Lucrecia is actually threatened, I mean I know Ander was joking but who knew he was right-"
"Isabella!" Lu glared at the brunette, cutting her off. Bella just smiled innocently knowing she had gotten under Lu's skin, which wasn't hard. Guzmán, Polo, Lu they were all the same. They were predictable and easy to rile up. "That girl will never be a threat to
me," Lu said with gritted teeth. Bella's smile remained on her face as she shrugged not affected by the angry girl beside her, her eyes going back to the Palestinian girl who now felt Bella's stare. Looking up Nadia's eyes met Bella's, instead of looking away Bella remained her eye contact unfazed by being caught. Nadia quickly looked down not being able to hold down her stare as well as Bella but she managed to smile back at the brunette.
"You know you could befriend her," Bella suggested turning her attention back to the now calmed down Lu.
"I tried, it didn't work," Lu sighed, "so I got Guzmán to ruin her by breaking her heart."
"Hmm charming," Bella rolled her eyes. "You know I can be a bitch too, Lu, but breaking a girl's heart is just cruel."
"Oh whatever," Lu shrugged. Bella gave her friend an amused look before kissing her on the cheek.
"I'll see you later, Lulu," Bella bid her friend a goodbye using a nickname she had given Lu when they were younger. A real smile finally appeared on Lu's face upon hearing the nicknames.
"Bella!" Lu called out before the girl could walk out. Bella spun around, "let's hangout, just us two, okay?"
"Of course," Bella smiled walking away. Lu smiled watching her walk away. The ombré haired girl missed their friendship, they used to be so close until Carla came into the picture. Then it became the three of them, but slowly Carla became closer to Bella, causing a drift in their friendship. They were still close, but not as close as they used to be. Lu wasn't mad at Carla, she loved both girls dearly, it just made her feel alone sometimes.
___________
why is this #1 in omar? lol i haven't even introduced him to the story yet
but also thank u for liking my story 🥺👉👈