4.1 confess

Bella and Ander had joined her parents, as always Andrea and Begoña were thrilled to see them together

Bella and Ander had joined her parents, as always Andrea and Begoña were thrilled to see them together. The two were sure they'd date.
"Ander! You look so handsome!" Andrea praised the young boy.
"Thank you," he smiled shyly not sure what to do with the attention.
"And me mother?" Bella asked jokingly as she fanned out her dress and posed.
"You always look beautiful Isabella!" Andrea rolled her eyes at her daughter who was fishing for a compliment. Bella smiles.
"You both look beautiful," Ander spoke up to the two women making them smile.
"You're such a charming man, Bella why won't you make him yours already!" Begoña, Bella's other mother joined in. Bella froze at the comment while Ander was a little happy about the question but did his best to contain it as he glanced over to see her reaction. For the second time tonight, she had been cut off, the attention this time on Christian.
"Hello," Begoña smiled at the young boy, joining in the conversation. "Christian, right? Polo hasn't told us about you."
"Ah."
"Do you like Las Encinas?" she asked.
"Yes. Yes, I actually do," Christian nodded. Bella raised a brow before walking up to stand beside Polo, Ander and Andrea and Laura coming with. "That said, I don't think the school likes me. I can't pass a single test, man. And I do try. Some business about a curve, some weird shit they have there."
An amused smile appearing on all four of his classmates faces.
"And what do you want to be?" Begoña asked intrigued by the boy.
"I want to be famous," Christian answered making Lu laugh.
"Mm, famous for doing what exactly?" Begoña continued on, actually interested.
"Good question. The truth,is I don't know yet," Christian answered honestly.
"Begoña, you're behind the times. Nowadays they don't want to do anything. They just want to be somebody, and the less effort to get it, the better," Beatriz, Carla's mother cut in, unamused with the scene unfolding before her.
"Right," Christian muttered.
"Mama, how much effort does it take to become a marchioness?" Carla questioned, putting her mother in her place. Christian looked down trying to hide his smile.
"Christian, I'm sorry. I think it's good that you want to be somebody important," Begoña apologized, unlike the other parents here, Bella's parents actually saw others' worth that didn't involve their bank accounts.
"That shows ambition. We'd love our son to show some," Andrea added in, glancing at Polo.
Mama!" Bella scolded, giving her a mother a look to stop. Christina just awkwardly drank his wine not knowing what to say.

"That got a little tense, thank God for your parents," Ander spoke as they walked side by side. The two had parted ways from everyone, not wanting to deal with any more snide remarks from anyone.
"Have you ever thought about us?" Bella asked the boy boldly, making him stop as Bella continued to walk.
"Us?" he asked, catching up to her.
"People have brought it up, ya know I just wondered if you've ever had any thoughts," she shrugged casually. He hated how calm she is with almost anything, it made her unreadable.
"Uh no, not really," he responded. Idiot! Why did he say? The girl he's been into since they were kids and yet he's too scared to speak up about how he feels.
"Hm," she hummed, slightly disappointed but she wasn't going to show that. She thought that maybe, there was something there.
The two continued to walk in silence, only to be almost ran over by Polo and Christian.
"What's happening?" Bella asked the two who stopped. The two only looked back to see Carla flip off her mom. Bella tried hide an amused smile as she turned to her brother and Christian's huge grins, her face turned into disgust. "Oh God, I don't even wanna know. Go be happy though!"
Polo smiled, before glancing at Ander who was just looking at all of them in disbelief as the three ran off. If these three can have their weird 3-way relationship then he could grow a pair and make a move.
"Well, this should be interesting to hear after," Bella laughed as she continued to walk, but before she could take another step away from him he grabbed her arm, pulling her into him, their lips colliding. It took a second for a Bella to process before relaxing her arms and kissing back. From a far Polo turned around one last time and smiled. Pulling away Bella raised a brow at the boy.
"I lied, I like you...for a while now actually. I was scared I'd lose you if you didn't reciprocate my feelings," Ander confesses. "But no more secrets, like I promised."
A big smile formed on her lips and agreed, "no more secrets."