2) BULLYING

Jungkook P.O.V

Finally the weekend has finished. I feel like my ear will bleed if I stay in this house any longer. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes;

And slowly, with out making a noise got out of the house

And slowly, with out making a noise got out of the house. It was 6 in the morning meaning my mom was still sleeping. Uni starts from 10 but I'm not gonna stay in that house for a sec.

I kicked a can on my way to the cafe, on the alley and it hit something. It produced a high pitched MEOW. Holy Moly a cat. I quickly went towards it an picked it. "I'm sorry, miss or sir, whatever you are. Does it hurt." I asked while rocking him or her back and forth. It just snuggled deep into my arms. Such a pretty cat. I wish I could take her but my mom will kill her too if I take her home. I guess I should drop her at Jin hyung. He will take care of it.

I entered the cafe, and as expected Jin hyung was sitting on one of the table with two plates of food. "What took you so long baby. Did something happen." He said as he hugged me. I smiled and shook my head. "I just came across this cat in the alley. And I thought you could take care of it. You know my mom." Jin hyung smiled and patted my head. "You should smile more. I love those bunny smile." I blushed and nodded. "I'll smile only around you." Jin hyung laughed and shook his head. "Come on let's have breakfast."

7:30. Was I early today or the time is running slow. "Jin hyung can I have another banana milk." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "This is the tenth bottle." I giggled lightly. But he gave me anyways. Then his phone rang and he went away, smiling. I wonder who is that. I quietly began to drink my banana milk. I love this drink. But I don't know why people says only children drink this. They should try this, they'll love it too.

After sometime Jin hyung came back smiling widely. "Who was it hyung." "My husband." As I heard those words, all the banana milk in my mouth came out and I cough loudly. "Y-your--your what??" He looked at me weirdly. "My husband." "Hyung you're married and you hadn't told me." He giggled and shook his head. "You never asked." "Hey it's not casual to ask anyone if they are not married or not. And besides I thought you're too young to me married." He laughed and shook his head. "Kookie, I'm not 18 like you. I'm 27." My eyes grew so big, I thought it would pop out of my head. "But-but you look like 24 or 23." He laughed. "Its because I'm world wide handsome, Kook. And world wide handsome never age."

Taehyung P.O.V

"I'm not going to wear that braces, again. It pokes my mouth and besides it hurts while eating." But Tae, you have to wear this. Otherwise Jungkook will not think of you as a nerd." "I regret my decision of being a nerd, I thik I should have become a bad boy too." I whined. "Too late for you stupid. Now were these and let's go. Otherwise we will be late. And nerds are never late." Jimin said teasingly. "Fine..."

"Let's go

"Let's go. It's 9:30 already." I huffed and nodded. We sat in the car and headed to the uni. I got off the car one block away from the uni. I'm a nerd here, not a billionaire. I quietly began walking towards the school. Ok acting time. I looked towards the uni. Let's hope I'll not lose control.

Jungkook P.O.V

I quietly began to walk toward the class with Jimin by my side. We became best friend in a short amount of time, he is funny, cool and dangerous at the same time. He is the only one to come to me, although knowing that I an the uni bad boy. He is my second friend after Jin hyung.

I banged opened the class door, yep we were 10 min late. "Where were you." The teacher asked while banging her hands on the table. "Do you care." Jimin asked while I found my way to my seat in the back. "Jeon and Park meet me in my office after class." "Why miss are you throwing a party there." I asked while eyeing Taehyung. He looked so cute- wait no no. "Jeon watch your mouth." The teacher shout as Jimin took the seat beside me. "Miss I can't see my mouth like this, perhaps do you have a mirror, so I can watch it." I could see her growing red due to anger and I smirked. "Jeon, Park detention, now." "Hey what did I do." Jimin shouted from his seat. The while class laughed. And I could see Taehyung giggling quietly. He looks so heavenly. Those lips- what the hell Jungkook. Stop thinking about him...

Me and Jimin were sitting in our detention class, when the principal came in. "I'm sorry Mr Jeon. She is a new teacher. Please don't sue this school." Yep my father threatened him. If anything happens to me or if I complained about this uni, he will sue it. I rolled my eyes. "You better tell her what I am, before your uni drops to ground." I growled and got out of the room with Jimin behind me.

"Come on Jungkook we missed our maths class, we must attend this chemistry class." I nodded and we began to head to our next class. Chemistry. I like this subject tho. It's fascinating to learn about chemicals but the teacher is boring. We entered the class and sat on our seats and the teacher continued to teach. He knows his place.

Taehyung was sitting before me. I looked as his eyes staring on the board and his hands scribbling on the paper. Even tho he is a nerd. He looks so hot- Jungkook control yourself. I groaned and hit the table. "Anything thing Jeon." The teacher asked. I shook my head. "Continue." He sighed and continued his teaching.

It was lunch time. I didn't wanted to eat anything after drinking so many banana milk this morning. Jimin went to the cafeteria, saying he was dying of hunger. I was strolling through the hall and I spotted Taehyung. I smirked. "Now what do we have here. Hello Kim." He looked at me shocked as I pinned him on the wall blocking his ways with my hands. "J-jungkook." "Then who were you expecting Kim. I haven't mess with you all day today. Didn't you miss me." He looked down, avoiding my gaze. I grabbed his chin and made him look up. "When I talk to you, look up at me. Understand Kim." He quietly nodded. I smirked. "Such a good boy." I said and took his glass. "H-hey give it back." I raised a brow. "What did you say Kim." I asked him. "Please give m-my glasses ba-back. I ne-need it." I bite my lips. He looked so hot while begging- Jungkook stop.

"Hmmm...Ok Kim. As you've asked me so politely, I'll give it back. Meet me tomorrow morning in the roof top in the before school." "To-tomorrow." "Hmm...you don't want it back." He nodded his head lightly. "Ok then see you tomorrow in the roof top." I said as I put his glasses in my pocket and head toward the cafeteria.

IT'S FUN TO MESS WITH HIM.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*

bye👐*