11) YOU?

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up on the sound of someone banging on my door loudly. "HEY STOP BANGING, DO YOU WANT TO WAKE UP MY BED TOO.." I shouted. "I-I'm sorry young master. There is someone wating for you downstairs." I huffed and looked at the time. 6:00 am. Are they mad. What am I going to do for four hours. "Yo-young mas-master." "Shut up and go." I could hear her footsteps going farther and farther away.

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. Maybe I should take a bath. Hmm.. sounds like a good idea. I filled the bath tub and dropped my favourite Lavender bath bomb. Then I stripped off my clothes and got in the tub. My body relaxed as I sat down. I washed my hair and after sometime washed my body thoroughly. I wrapped a towel around my waist and took a hairdryer. I looked at the mirror and began drying my hair. Then suddenly my eyes went to me neck and I saw the hickey. Shit, I totally forgot about it. I have to cover it but how.

I wore my outfit for today alongside with a big scarf around my neck;

Hopefully no one will suspect. I went downstairs to see who was waiting for me. Of course it was Jimin. "Hey Kook let have breakfas- hey, why are you wearing so big scarf in a sunny day, won't it be hot." I shook my head. "Let's just go." I said while dragging him out of the house. "We have to get out of here before my mom wakes up."

We reached Jin hyung's cafe and got inside. We were welcomed with the sweet aroma of coffee and cakes. "Jin hyung." I called out for him. Suddenly the manager room opened and a messy Jin hyung came out. Hair sticking in different direction, swelled lips, red ears and hickeys all over his neck. He was followed by Namjoon hyung. I smirked. "Did we interrupt." Jimin said while smiling at me. I smiled back. "No-no you di-did nothing. I'll make breakfast for you, sit."

We waited patiently as Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung disappeared in the kitchen. I wriggled my brows at him and he did the same. "Hyung, we won't have the food." We shouted at the same time. He looked at us from the kitchen with a 'what' face. "Spend some time with your husband." We winked at him and then ran away.

Jimin and I laughed as we began to walk towards our uni. It was a long way there. And we didn't bring our car. Then suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the id and sweat began forming on my forehead. "What happened Jungkook, you look horrified." "N-no nothing. Go, I'll attended this call and follow you." "Are you sure." He asked suspiciously. I nodded. "Just go."

When Jimin began walking away from me and then I picked the call.

"Why are you calling me so early in the morning."

I groaned.

"Don't be angry baby. I just wanted to say goodmorning."

"Ok, now that you have said it bye. And don't you ever call me, creep."

I could hear chuckling coming from the other side.

"Oh, baby I wanted to tell you that, we can meet today but I guess you don't want to."

"Hey, hey I want to-"

He then hung up. I groaned. Shit, you stupid mouth. What should I do... yes, I should text him.

Me
Hey
..Seen

Me
Don't ignore me
..Seen

Me
Answer meee
..Seen

I tapped my feet steadily as I waited for his reply. Stupid psycho.. where is he when I need him. I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed. I started walking towards my uni.

I was infront of Kim's apartment. I looked up at it and all the memories came flowing back. I blushed and quickly tried to cross it but then I heard someone scream. It was a little faint but I heard it. I looked up. Is Kim ok, Was my first thought. I wanted to go up but decided not to, until I heard another scream. I looked around. There was nobody, only me. I gulped. I think I should go. I turned towards the apartment and went inside. I got inside the elevator and pressed the button of third floor. I knew his room 301.

As the elevator stopped I got out and went towards the room, 301. I first knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Again no answer. "KIM." I called out. No answer. I guess he is not home. I was just worrying in vain. I turned around to leave but then a hand pulled me. In a second, I was in a room, pinned on the wall by someone. I had my eyes shut and didn't dare to open. "Oh.. it's you Jungkook." It was Kim. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. I swear I saw mischief in his eyes. I gulped. "Why are you here." He asked leaning. I pushed my head back and replied. "I heard some sound, so I came to check." "Oh... is someone worrying about me." His other free hand  was sliding around my waist. "Keep your hands to ourself, KIm." I growled at him but instead his grip on both my waist and wrist tighten.

I whimpered as he stared at me, up and down with out blinking. He then grabbed my scarf. I tried to shake out of him but, it was impossible. Is he Kim's twin brother or something. There's no way he is Kim. He yanked the scarf off my neck and smirked. "You should show this mark." His hand came up from my waist to my neck. I shivered when he touched my neck. His hands were very cold. "Y-your ha-hands..." he chuckled. "I just finished some business....." he trailed out. I gulped. He licked his lips... but then shook his head.

"You told me you didn't want to meet me." "What... when did you call me." He chuckled. He took his phone out and opened his text. My eyes grew wide. I saw my text, the text I sent to Psycho.. 

Y-YOU ARE THE PSYCHO.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*