21) NEW LIFE

A/n P.O.V

"What didi do after that.... and and what about granduncle Jk.... Why was granduncle V sooooo..... stupid." A small 5 years old boy blabbered out. Frustration clearly written on his face. "Granduncle Jk also went with granduncle V after that." The old man telling the story to his grandson said while stroking his hair. "What a stupid couple. If I was in place of granduncle JK, I would have never let my V leave me alone." The old man chuckled. "They didn't leave each other, they left this world together." The little boy frowned again, deeper this time.

"Namjoon, you're telling him this story again." The old man named Namjoon smiled at his beloved husband, Seokjin. "He always insist on hearing about the life of his granduncles." Jin sighed. He could clearly see the tears glistening in Namjoon eyes. "It was not you fault ok." Jin said assuring Namjoon. But Namjoon just shook his head. "It is my fault. All my fault. If had been a little more careful. If I had not underestimated our enemy. If that day I had went with them.. if only I could save them..." Namjoon began to cry out. Jin shook his head and hugged Namjoon. "It's not your fault... it was never your fault..."

"Dad you're crying again." A young lady in her late 20 said as she also entered the room. "Ji-min... you here. What about the-" "don't worry Jae is handling it... baby come here." Ji-min said while calling her son. And the child sitting on Namjoon lap jumped up and into his mother embrace. "Mama.. why was granduncle V so stupid. He made granduncle JK cry..." Ji-min giggled.

"Baby you know where did you got your name from." The boy nodded. "Jungkook.. this was the name of your favourite granduncle JK." The boy smiled. "I know. That's why I love this name so much.." Jungkook giggled. "But this Jungkook is not like my granduncle Jk..." Jungkook said with a proud smile, pointing at himself..

"because this JK will find his V and live with him forever...."
____________________________________

"Jiminie...." Jungkook smiled while hugging his cousin. His best cousin to be exact. Park Jimin.. his mother and father along with his grandparents died when he was 3 years old. Now he is 7 and all these years he is living with his Uncle and Aunt who loves him like their own child. "Twinie...." Jimin giggled as he hugged Jungkook's mother. "Oh my baby.. how was school." "It was great." Jimin smiled as he held Jungkook's hand.

"Twinie when is Jungkook gonna attend school.. I want to see him in a school uniform." Jimin asked his twinie as he chewed on his food and Jungkook was looking at him, shocked. "Hyungie, you're acting like my Mama now, I don't want to have two Moms, I can't even handle one......" Jungkook trailed his sentence as he saw his mom glaring at him. He just smiled at her and continue eating food.

"You're getting bad day by day... wait untill I complain to Hoseok about this." Jungkook's eyes grew wide. "Ha.. Mama I was just kidding. Please don't tell Hyung." Jungkook pleaded while joining his hands and both Jimin just cooed at him. "Ok, one time excused." Jungkook nodded happily and again began to eat his food.

"Mom." A loud voice came from the top floor. "Yes." Ji-min shouted back. "Where is my shirt I can't find it." Another shout came. "Which one." Ji-min asked. "The one given to me by Jimin.." as this was heard, Jimin cheeks began heating up. Jungkook just giggled. He knows how much his Jiminie loves his hyung... "oh.. it is in the lower drawer of your closet." Ji-min shouted again as she prepared a plate for Hoseok too.

Soon after the shouting boy came downstairs too.. Jung Hoseok, step/elder brother of Jungkook who loves to spoil his brother. His real father died when he was 4 years old but he is happy about it... somehow because he got the best father in the world after that, his step dad.

"Hey boys want to go to the park." Jin said, turning towards his three grandsons, the lights of his life. The three nodded eagerly and scrambled up to change their clothes. Ji-min giggled... "where the real three also like them.." Ji-min whispered. Jin turned toward his daughter and smiled. "They were..."

"Ok now boys. You can go anywhere but within this park. We'll meet here exactly one hour later ok." Jin said, with a warning tone but the three had already fled away.. the three giggled as they sat down on the grass... "ok Jungkook can you stay here for a little while, I have something to do with Jminie." Jungkook just smiled and nodded, clearly seeing the blush on his Jiminie's face...

It has been a while since the two left and Jungkook was bored. So, he stood up and looked around. "Where did they goo..." he huffed while looking for them. Then he noticed a boy under a tree. He looked around. No one was near him. He frowned. 'Isn't it dangerous for a little boy to sit alone here..' he thought.

"Hello." Jungkook greeted the sleeping boy. "Umm... excuse me.. are you alone." Jungkook asked politely but he only got a 'tsk' in response. Jungkook frowned but but smiled again. "What is your name.." the sleeping boy sat up and glared at Jungkook. "Shut up..." Jungkook gasped. "Excuse me, Mister.. I only asked what is your name. Why are you getting so angry.." the sleeping boy tsked again. "V." "Huh..." "you asked it. My name is V.." Jungkook gasped..

Holy Moly, this JK just found his V....
___________________________________

History was going to repeat itself.
In different form but same soul, different mind but same heart, different situation but same love...

Mother nature was acting again...
She was picking her favourites...
Her baised love for two couple..
lets see how will her 'DUALITY' work..

______________________________________

----------*----The End---*-----------
___________

*Bye👐*