18) PROPOSE

Jungkook P.O.V

'Today's night..... today's night...... today's night...... today's night......-' "Hey Kookie." My thoughts were interrupted by a very loud voice. It was Hoseok hyung. "Ye-yes." I stuttered. "Oh, Taehyung is calling you downstairs. And he told you to wear something all black." I gulped and nodded. I got up from the bed and made my way towards the closet. I grabbed a pair of black cloths and changed into it;

After changing, I went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa with a murderous face

After changing, I went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa with a murderous face. I looked back to see Hoseok hyung but he was not there. Hey where did he vanish. "Jungkook.":

Taehyung's deep voice rang through the walls

Taehyung's deep voice rang through the walls. I gulped and turned towards him. He stood up and came towards me. He came face to face with me but I looked down. If I look at him in his eyes, I'll melt in my place. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Please look me in my eyes, I'm not that scary you know." I glared and growled at him. "Of course you look scary with that murderous look."

He smirked. "Baby, these are called the eyes of love." "Eyes of what..???" "Oh nothing, come I have a surprise for you." He suddenly began yelling and dragged me outside, towards his car. "Taehyung where are we going." I asked him as he began driving. "Umm... it's a secret." I pouted and nodded. "I love surprises." I told him as I giggled. He smiled at me. "Then you'll love it."

"Do I have to." He nodded. "Ok fine." I put the bandana he was wearing, over my eyes as a blind fold. We were on a empty street and it looked more silent and scary in the darkness of night. "Kim I swear. If you are going to kill me here. I'll hunt after I becoming a ghost." He just chuckled and fixed the blind fold. "Let's go." He asked me holding my hands. I nodded.

"Are we there." "Nope." I huffed. "But I'm tired from walking." Suddenly I was lifted up from the ground. "Kiiiimmm.." "you said you were tired. Let me carry you." He said carrying me in bridle style. I frowned but nodded nevertheless. Who wouldn't want a free ride.

"Ok we are close, we'll be there in a minute or two." "Then can I take off the bandana." He chuckled. "Patience, baby." "Baby me one more time, I'll cut your tongue out." I growled at him but he just laughed it off. "Baby baby. No need to show your bad boy attitude to me." He leaned near my ear and whispered. "Or do you want punishment." I jumped from his arms. "OH MY GOD, WHERE IS THE SURPRISE. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE." I yelled changing the subject and moving ahead. I could hear his chuckle from behind.

"Can I open it now, are we there yet." I asked grabbing his collar tightly in the fear of falling. "We are near." "Aren't you tired of carrying me." I heard a laugh. "I can carry you to the end of the world." I snickered. Even through the blind fold, I could imagine his cheeky smile.

"Ok here we are." He said putting me down. I quickly began to open the blind fold but Kim stopped me. "Did I tell you to open." I shook and lowered my head. "Just wait a little longer." I nodded. He grabbed my arms and led the way. After that he told me to sit down on the chair. Where are we, a cafe, a restaurant, a hotel. "Where are we Kim." I said taking my seat, carefully. "The first place I ever saw you." "Huh, are we at the Uni."

I heard a laugh. "Nope, now open your fold." I nodded and took off the blind fold. The first thing that hit me was the light, why are they so bright. It took me a few seconds to adjust and I could finally see. I looked around the place. It was a cafe. More like Jin hyung's cafe. I smiled. "So, you saw me here the first time." He nodded. "On this same seat, with the same coloured clothes." He said smiling.

"How could you remember all of these." I pouted. "Well, First love makes you do things you haven't done before." He said slowly creasing my hand. I blushed at his words. "So, this was your surprise. I said looking around the cafe." It was decorated with purple and white lights. He shook his head. "There are more." Suddenly out of nowhere he took out a bunch of lilies. Not just any lily, my favourite tiger lily. "How did you knew it." I asked him taking the bouquet of tiger lilies. "Well fortunately, you best friend is my brother's boyfriend." He said with a smirk and I laughed.

"Anything more." I said raising my brow. He pretended like he was thinking and shook his head. My heart dropped. Was I thinking of something else. I smiled and shook my head. "So let's eat.  I asked, cheerfully and he nodded.

After dinner, which was served to us by our dear Jin hyung, we were returning home. I loved his surprise but I felt sad, I don't know why but... I wanted something else to happen. Something... I sighed. Suddenly Taehyung stopped the car. "Kim are we home.  "Shh..." he whispered putting his finger on my mouth. "Did you thought that my surprise has ended." I gulped. "Follow me." He said as he got out of the car and I followed.

It was a park. This park looks familiar. "This is the second place where I saw you." "Oh..." this why it looked familiar. "Come." He said grabbing my hands and pulling me somewhere. "Close your eyes." He said suddenly turning around. I looked at him confused. "Whyyy~" I whined. "Please..." I huffed and nodded. He then placed his bandana on my eyes. "You don't trust me." "I trust you, but I don't trust your eyes. They're deadly." A blush crept through me cheeks from his words.

He then took my hands and led me somewhere. "Jungkook I don't know how to say this. I've never been in this place before." I heard him chuckle after that. "You know, I was sent to my Mama, when I was 12 years old. I spent 5 years training to be a mafia leader. Mama told me that a mafia leader must be tough, he must be hard core and really strict. And I was, all of that, but it changed. My whole personality changed when I saw you first time at the cafe. Your drowsy and doe eyes were enough to make me drown in it. I may sound cheesy but it is true, it was love at first sight."

"I was homeschooled all my life because I don't like interacting with other. I don't like anyone getting close to me except my family but when I saw you I thought, screw it, I want him and I'll get him." I could feel his hands slowly creasing mine as I blushed from his confession. "At first I only searched about your simple information, like your name and uni. And when I found that you study in Seoul National University, I immediately got enrolled in it. Maybe I was desperate, I guess, but you can't blame me. First love makes you do things, you have never done before."

I giggled at the last sentence. "And from then on, Jungkook. I saw you everyday, and my love for you grew even more and more. I couldn't help but fall in more." He said as he came to an halt. "Open it." He said as he left my hands. I opened the blind fold and saw a huge tree infront of me but Taehyung was no where to be found. "Kim.." I looked around.

"Jungkook, I may not be perfect and as I'm in a mafia, it may also cause you trouble. But..." Taehyung came out from behind the tree. I'll love you no matter what, I may love you less than tomorrow but I'll try my best to love you more than Yesterday. So Jungkook..." he knelt before me while I was fighting my tears back.

WILL YOU BE THE ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE...

The story will be interesting from here😈

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*