13) BRO

Jungkook P.O.V

Tears started to fall from my eyes as I looked at the person infront of me. "Hy-hyung." I whispered. "Ko-kook what a-are you doing he-here." He asked shockingly, coming near me. "DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR..." I shouted at him. "Kookie..." "I hate you.." I backed away. "Listen to me." "Taehyung take me home, now." I odered to Taehyung ignoring my hyung. "Kookie please, I had no other choice that time-" "that's why you left me and my hyung to be killed in that house..." I shouted at him and straight went towards the car, ignoring his pleading.

After sometime Taehyung came and started the engine. There was silence for a while and the tears in my eyes were flowing non stop. "Do you hate him." Taehyung asked. I shook my head. "I'm just a little angry." After that, there was again a long silence. "So, he was living with, Kims." Taehyung nodded. "You knew he was my brother." He nodded again. "So, you brought me here so, I could see him." He hesitantly nodded.

I sighed. "Thank you." I whispered. "What..." he questioned. I took a deep breath. "Thank you." I said a little louder. He smiled. "I just wanted to see you smile. I noticed you missed your two brothers very much. So I thought I could, at least, make you meet one of them...." He mumbled and I heard it. A small smile played on my lips as I heard his words. "And I'm great that I succeeded." He said proudly.

He dropped me off near my house. I got outside but then turned toward him. "Tell him that I love him." He frowned. "Tell my brother that I love him. He knows that I say, what I don't mean to say when I'm angry, so tell him that I love him and asked him if we could meet someday." He smiled. "por supuesto, mi amor." "What." I asked confused. "I mean of course......Jungkook." I nodded. "Once again, Thank you." I said as I turned around and walked towards my house.

Taehyung P.O.V

I smiled as I mumbled once again. "por supuesto, mi amor. El gusto es mio." I then drove again towards my home. When I was reaching I saw Junsuk, Jungkook eldest brother, waiting near the entrance. I got out of the car and went towards him. "So, when can we meet." He asked instantly as he saw me. I frowned. "He just shouted I hate you to you. Aren't you a little sad." He chuckle. "I raised him. I know he throws tantrum when angry. I never take it to heart." I smiled. "He said that he loves you and would love to meet you soon."

I laid on the bed. Finally I can text my Jungkook. I took my phone out of my pocket but then I heard a knock on the door. I groaned. "Hey Tae, your father is calling." It was Rosé, Jin  hyung's younger and Jimin's elder sister and Junsuk's girlfriend. "Ok." I shouted. I got up and opened the door to find a excited Rosé. "Why are you so excited." I asked as we headed towards my father's room. "I'm sensing that Uncle is going to give us a mission. I'm so excited." I tsked and rolled my eyes.

We reached my father's room. I knocked on the door, but no answer. I knocked again. "Door is open." I heard a shout from inside. I sighed. I opened the door and my guess was right. Mom was sitting on Dad's lap, comfortably. "Mom don't you have to go to the headquarters today." I asked as we took a seat. "Nope, I'm free." "I didn't knew, Police officers get so much freedom." I teased him.

"Oh, hello son, I'm the Chief Superintendent General. One more step then I'll finally be the Commissioner General. Then I'll take my revenge." My mom started to smirk and I know the meaning behind it. "Anyways, dad why did you call us." I said changing the topic. "Wait a minute son. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are coming."

At last, the three decided to appear. Namjoon hyung was carrying his precious laptop and Hoseok hyung was clinging to Yoongi like a monkey. This is why it's hard to believe that he tops Yoongi. Dad nodded at Namjoon and he nodded back. He connected his laptop to the projector, then a picture of a very high tech room appeared on the white background. I wowed. Namjoon hyung glared at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"This-" he said pointing towards the picture "-is where the chip is located at. It just arrived there, so we must get it before White Tiger. The leader of this mafia, is Johnathan Parker. I never knew we had a rival of this name." He said thinking deeply and I chuckled. "Anyways here's the plan. He said looking towards us. Rose, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok, will go inside this vault and get the chip and Junsuk will be waiting for you four in the car. If anything happens Junsuk will call us for back up." We nodded. How hard it could be.

"But first, about your disguise, Jin will do it." Namjoon hyung looked at dad to see if he want to say something but he was crying. "Dad what happened." "My children has grown up so much. They can plan and do things without my help." He said wiping his crocodile tears. I rolled my eyes. "Ok Namjoon hyung let's do it and fast." I said as I stood up and walked towards the open door.

"Hyung do I have to wear suit. I'm going steal a chip, not to a wedding and beside this, I have to wear this fake skin on my face, what if it damages my skin." I whined. "Stop complaining, Yoongi and Hoseok are also wearing suits and the fake skin on their faces too." I huffed. "Ready." Jin hyung shouted near my ears and I groaned. "What the fuc-" "let's go Taehyung." Rosé interrupted me. I rolled my eyes. I thought I was the boss of this mafia.

We finally got inside the car, where Junsuk was waiting for us. He drove us to the place where we have to steal the chip. This is going to be fun;

(Taehyung is the one with the tie, Hoseok is the one with glasses, Yoongi is the old man and Rosé is the girl.)

We hurriedly got in the car and drove away. "It was fun." I said laughing. "Those peoples were literal fools." Rosé said wiping off her heavy makeup. "Never in my life, I had this much makeup on my face." She huffed. I loosen my tie a little and took off the fake skin from my face. "Honestly, I looked like a mature person in this face." I laughed. "You looked mature, I looked old." Yoongi hyung replied and the whole car erupt in laughter. "I'm never going to forgive you Rosé, you told me to hold your chewed gum." Hoseok hyung huffed while taking off his fake skin. And again laughter filled the car.

Finally we reached home. "I miss my bed." I shouted as I entered the house. The Sope couple went to Namjoon and dad to give the chip. Rosé and Junsuk went for their date and I straight went to my room. I checked the time and it was just 3:00 pm. I huffed. What should I do.

I THINK I SHOULD ASK JUNGKOOK OUT.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*