10) AWKWARD

Jungkook P.O.V

The bathroom door opened with a loud bang. "Continue, continue. I'm not here. I didn't saw anything. You didn't see me. I'm invisible. So, continue." Jimin shouted as he covered his eyes and went towards the door, opened it and went away.

It was silence for a while but Taehyung got up from me and sat beside me. I don't know why but my body is longing for his heat. I was a little disappointed. That shortie. "I should probably go Jungkook. Meet you in school tomorrow." With that Taehyung also left me and went away. I stared in the air. What just happened a few minutes ago. Was I dreaming. I got up and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and checked my neck. I gasped. There was a small but clear hickey on my neck. I groaned. How am I going to hide it.

I laid on my bed and touched where the hickey is. I blushed. What happened to that submissive boy. I always thought that, even if anything happens between us, I'll be the one to fuck him. Now I fear that he might fuck me. I hid my face in the pillow and screamed. Kim Fucking Taehyung what are you doing to me. I took a beep breath. Let's just sleep for now. But then I heard the notification of my phone. I picked it up and checked who would it be. I gasped at the id;

Psycho
How are you doing baby..

I silently cursed. He just phoned me a while ago.

Me
Why do you keep on bothering me.

Psycho
I'm not bothering, I just wanted to ask something.

I gulped. Now what does he want.

Me
What do you want

Psycho
I just wanted to ask, do you liked that boy sucking on your neck.

I grew red. How did he knew. I looked around.

Me
How did you know.

Psycho
I already told you baby, I want to make you mine. So, I have to know what you do every day. It's a pity that i still haven't got a chance to put a camera in your room.

I gulped.

Me
Stop stalking me. I'm not going to be yours. I don't know who you are. If you have guts come in front of me. I'll teach you a lesson.

Psycho
OMG, I'm so scared....   Baby, baby. Show your bad boy attitude to others. I can't imagine you, someone who is so submitting, will hit me.

I huffed and pouted.

Me
You don't know me, I don't know you so don't talk about me like that.

Psycho
What. You wanna hear more about you from me. Jeon Jungkook. Biggest bad boy of the Seoul National University. The youngest son of Jeon family and bestfriend is Park Jimin.

I gasped. How does he know so much about me.

Psycho
You wanna hear more

Me
No.. I don't wanna get creep out more.

Psycho
Anyways baby, it felt so good hear you moan today. Even if it was not coming out because of me. That day will come soon too... good night. Sweet dreams baby.....

Me
Hey wait..

Me
Hey, I have more questions...

Me
You can't leave me hanging...

I huffed as I put my phone back in the nightstand. What a creep. How does he know so much about me with latest update.

Taehyung P.O.V

I chuckled as I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. "You know what my baby helped me calm down my anger for a bit. If you don't fucking talk, I'm not gonna bother him again, someone's life is just gonna end." I threatened the person kneeling before me in chain. He spat the blood out of his mouth and smirked. "you can kill me but I'm not gonna tell you who was it." I chuckled as his reply. "Oh no no, who said killing you. By someone, I mean your wife or your daughter. You can choose." I could see him tensed up. "Don't talk stupid Kim." I hit his head with the iron rod, again. "That word only suits my baby's mouth. For the traitors like you its V."

"Speak up, I don't have got all the night, neither does you family. So either you speak or they die." He shivered at my tone. "But promise that you'll not hurt my family." I nodded. "Pinky promise." "O-okay, there is a vault, containing a chip, or what they call it the magic broom." "A what." "It can be used to hack any bank or company and rob their money and other things." I nodded. "Pretty good stuff. But what about it." "It-it's that-at...." he hesitated. "You stop, your family's life stops." He gulped. "Your rival mafia has bought it and is planning to use it on you." "Which mafia exactly." The hesitated again. "The WHITE TIGER."

I laughed. "So much irony in the name. I don't even remember having a rival with this name. Anyways, thanks for the information. And as promised, your family is safe." He let out a deep breath. "But-" I picked a gun and shot at his head, "-I never said I'll free you."

I got out of the room only to meet Jimin leaning on the door with a bottle of water. I took it and thanked him. "Are you angry at me." He suddenly asked. I frowned. "Why would I." "You know.... ummm.... for ruining your moment." I laughed. "You didn't ruin it, you promoted it. I should give you an oscar for your acting." Then he laughed too.. "anyways Yoongi and Hoseok must be waiting for me." "Where are you going." "Night movie." He squealed. I just rolled my eyes.

I laid on my bed as I stared at Jungkook's picture. I know it's a little creepy but he looks damn good in the glasses;

 I know it's a little creepy but he looks damn good in the glasses;

I kissed the pic. I can't wait to make you mine, Kookie. I smirked as I remembered what happened some hours ago. His face, his moans, his body. Damn.. he looked so hot under me. If it was not for Jimin, I would have actually......

Well let's not talk about that. "Goodnight Jungkook." I kissed the picture I more time the put it on the nightstand.

I'M EXCITED TO MEET HIM TOMORROW.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*