9) PLAN

Jungkook P.O.V

After dinner all our parents went for their business meeting. Now, we kids or so what they called, are sitting in the living room, feeling as awkward as possible. There was me sitting with Jimin on the corner sofa. Yoongi, I guess it was his name, was sitting on the other corner with Kim and my two cousins, Min-Ho and Woozi was sitting on the front sofa. There was a pin drop silence in the room because nobody wanted to start any conversation. Then the thick tension was cut off by a ring in Woozi's phone. He quickly picked it up. After sometime he hung off and went out, dragging Min-Ho with him. "We're are you two going." I asked frowning. "Important business." It was the only word he said.

"Hey Jungkook can you show me the guest room, I wanna sleep." Yoongi hyung said sleepily and I nodded. "Ok, follow me hyung." "Jungkook let's go to your room, I'm bored here." I hesitated but nodded. "Ok then let's go." He said while dragging me. I looked behind and saw Taehyung. Have I told you that he looks hot without glasses and today he looks totally different in that suit. "K-kim you can co-come too." I proposed and he looked up, smiled and nodded. But I swear I saw a smirk on his face for a second.

"So, hyung here you go." "I'll wake you up when it's time to go." Kim added in my sentence. After that we three went to our room. Jimin and I sat on my bed and Kim sat on the chair but the atmosphere was no less awkward. "U-umm... Jungkook can I use your bathroom." I shrugged and nodded and he dashed inside the bathroom, locking it.

Taehyung P.O.V

I laughed internally. You're a great actor Jimin. I looked at Jungkook only finding him already looking at me. I raised a brow and he shook his head. I smirked. "If you want to ask anything, I can answer." I said as I moving towards him. "S-so you're the yo-youngest son of Kims." I nodded. "I thought it was obvious upto now." I could see him blush. I sat near him and saw him visibly tensed up. I took my phone out and called him. Of course he doesn't know I'm the same person. His phone rang and he looked up the id. His eyes grew wide and he gulped. "U-umm excuse me." "Of course." I said and I smiled at him. He went to his balcony and closed the slide door.

"Hello"

"Oh.. baby did you miss me."

I asked as I stared at him.

"N-no. Why would I."

I could see him going back and forth, fiddling with his coat.

"Don't lie baby. I know you missed me, otherwise how did you know this number was mine."

"Who will forget a number which calls you one day, randomly and knows all about you because I cannot."

"Aww.. baby nothing more than that. I'm hurt."

"Shut up. Who are you anyways."

"Curiosity kills the cat, baby. I'll tell you who am I, but not now."

I could hear and see him groan.

"And baby, I think you have a friend waiting for you inside, I'll call you later and also you look hot in that suit today."

With that I hung up. I could see him shouting at his phone. I put my phone back inside my pocket and silently waited for him. He came inside with a surprised expression with a hint of curiosity. "Anything." I asked. He just shook his head and sat beside me. "Just someone calling me randomly." I nodded and smiled but made sure he didn't see it. Baby, baby I'm not a random person. I'm your future hubby.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook can you turn your A.c on, it's too hot here." "Umm but it on." Kim began fanning himself. "But I feel too hot here." He said while taking off his coat and unbuttoning his suit. "Aren't you feeling hot." He asked while unbuttoning his shirt first two button. I gulped. 'Well I was not but now I'm definitely feeling hot.' I wanted to say this but I just shook my head. He took off his suit and pulled his shirt collar, revealing his collar bones. I gulped. I couldn't help but stare. Kim, are you doing it on purpose.

In a minute he unbuttoned his shirt and was fanning himself with its edges. All along I was just staring at him. Well his back, he was facing away from me. I could hear my heartbeats. Kim, the nerd I used to bully is now standing in front of me, looking hot as hell. I don't know what to do, what not to do. What should I do.

I gulped and tried to look away but I just couldn't. "You like staring at me, huh Jungkook." I took me off guard. I looked down and blushed. What were you thinking Jungkook, now he must think I'm a pervert too. "But I can't blame you." I peeked up and came face to face with him. He started to move towards me. "K-Kim." I backed a little. "Everyone tends to forget everything after seeing me." I crawled back as he approached me. "T-taehyung..." he smirked. "I like Kim more."

He slowly started hovering over me. I tried to move back but he caught my waist. "K-Kim." I tried pushing him but he was unexpectedly strong. He grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles but then pinned it above my head. "K-Kim le-let me go." "I better not, this types of moment only comes once in a blue moon." He came more closer to my face until his lips were ghosting over mine. "You're just to tempting." He said as he licked my lips. I grew red, redder than a tomato.

He then kissed the side of my lips and I whined. "Shh... let me handle you." He slowly began moving down on my neck and kissed my Adam's apple. I hummed. My mind is telling me to push him but my heart is just accepting, moreover reacting to his actions. He slowly sucked on my neck which caused my breath to become heavy and a moan erupt from my mouth. He licked the place where he sucked and started going down. I moaned as he sucked on my collarbone.

BUT THEN THE BATHROOM DOOR OPENED.

*That's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*

 Stay safe**bye🤗*