8) BUSINESS

Jungkook P.O.V

"Do you need some help." With that sentence my breath got caught in my throat and I coughed. "W-what did you say." "I mean I can help you by lending my clothes because the stain of blueberry juice won't go easily. What were you think of anyway." I quickly shook my head. "N-no nothing." My stupid brain, stop being so pervert. "Ok you can use my bathroom in my room. I'll find some clothes for you." I quickly nodded and dashed into his room's bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and slid down. I looked at my erection. Fucker can't you control yourself. That was so awkward. I stood up and quickly turned the cold water on. I slipped off my clothes and went to shower. I could feel my muscle relax and my erection slowly fade away. Thank god he was so understanding. I turned off the shower and grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around my lower area.

Then I exited the bathroom. "Hey Jungkook I couldn't find the perfect size because your body is smaller than mine, this is the smallest size I have-" he paused in mid sentence and stared at me, eying me up and down. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. "O-ok just leave it there." He nodded and put the clothes on the bed and went away. But I'm sure I saw a smirk on his face.

I quickly wore the clothes, which was a little oversized for me but it's fine;

"Kim I'm going-" before I could finish, I saw Taehyung coming out of the kitchen, shirtless

"Kim I'm going-" before I could finish, I saw Taehyung coming out of the kitchen, shirtless. I gulped. Are you trying to give me a heart attack. I stared at his body. I never knew he had abs. I wanted to look away but I just couldn't. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I heard from behind. I quickly turned around and saw a person, not familiar at all. "Oh Yoongi hyung, come in." I looked back at Taehyung and saw him wearing a shirt. Why do I feel so disappointed.

I finally got out of the apartment and inside my car. Today was so so.....so unusual. I showed what I shouldn't have shown. I saw what I shouldn't have seen. I let out a heavy breath. I should go home.

Taehyung P.O.V

"Hyung, that was a wrong timing. Why did you come here." Yoongi hyung just rolled his eyes. "Don't be so desperate, we'll meet them tonight at the business dinner. He is the youngest son of Jeons." I just smirked. I have a perfect plan. "And don't start planning anything, I know you have and I don't wanna get involve in your plan this time." I smiled widely. How do he always know my thoughts. "I don't need you this time. I need Jimin." He frowned at me. "Well for that you have to ask Hobi." "I know he wouldn't say no me."

"Please Hobi hyung." "I won't say yes until I know what you have in mind." "But it's a secret." "And your secrets are dangerous." "Ok I'll only tell you, get your ear here." Then he came nearer and I whispered my plan in his ear. He smirked after hearing my plan. "Yoongi has taught you well. Ok Jimin is all yours."

"No no no no...... I can't do that." "Please please. I only have you." "Ask Yoongi." I sighed. "He already said no." Now, he sighed. "Ok fine I'll do it but if I heard any moaning. I swear, I'll burst out and ruin your moment." I just raised my hands and nodded. "Yes, sir." He just rolled his eyes. "Just change, its almost time to go." I nodded and took the clothes Jin hyung choose for me and dashed into the bathroom.