SIDE SHIPS #2

SO, HYUNG CAN I GIVE HER YOUR NUMBER.

Yoongi and Hoseok were getting tensed. Jimin is again going through his evil cycle. Damn this girl. "Hyungs, I asked you something." Jimin whined. They gulped and hesitantly nodded. Jimin smiled. "Come on." He said pulling the girl. "But-but..." "on don't be dear, you are our guest. And we take very good care of our guest." Jimin giggled at his own line. And oh god, what a stupid girl she was to not understand the irony in his lines. "Come on hyungs." Jimin said turning back at Sope as he neared his favourite room. "We will have so much fun tonight."

Loud scream rang through the red room as Jimin carefully carved out the girl's lips. She was laid down on the cold floor and her hands and legs were cuffed on the ground. "Tsk tsk tsk... now now, don't scream. And especially don't look at me with those eyes." Jimin tsked as he looked down at the girl, now with bloody lips.

"Guess what little girl. The rumours you were talking about were right. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok only belongs to Park Jimin." He said gripping her hair and pulling her head up. "Look at them." He said point at the Sope. Hoseok was sitting on a chair and Yoongi was snuggled up in his lap. "They belong to me." He huffed. "Oh come on." He yelled out banging the girl head on the floor with a force. "It should have been clear by now. There are so many picture of them with me, the paparazzi follow them like everyday, and still you say 'there is a rumer that they love a boy called Park Jimin'." He let out a frustrated sigh. "What do you want me to do. huh, Tattoo my name on their body to make it clear."

"We already have it." The sope spoke in union as they lifted their right hand. There was a clear PJM written on their wrist. "Oh hyung come on, I was trying to be serious." Jimin whined. "Ok baby continue." They said chuckling and Jimin just pouted.
___________________________________

Jin P.O.V

I was working on my computer. The constant clicking sound came as I typed in the keyboard. I had to finish it. Ugh.. I hate late night work. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I shouted. "Sir, boss wants you in his room right now." I groaned. What does Namjoon want this time. I nodded at her and stood up. I collected the printed files and got out from my office.

"Sir may I come in." I said as I knocked on his door. "Yes." I heard a faint voice from inside. I opened the door and found Namjoon with his strict gaze. I cleared my throat and he finally looked at me. "Here is the file. It is only half complete tho, but I'm sure I'll finish it in no time. So sir if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my work." I said bowing down at him. "Jin come here." He said indicating to his side. Did he just ignored what I said. I wanted to groan but I controlled myself.

I went to his side. "Yes sir." But he suddenly hugged my waist and nuzzled himself on my tummy. "Baby..." he whined. I smiled. "What happened Joonie." "I'm depressed because of this work." He said looking up at me. I shook my head as I played with his hair. "But Joonie we have to finish it before 9 am. Now work like a good boy and I'll reward you later."

Suddenly he pushed me on his desk. His laptop was pushed aside as I sat on his desk and he sat on his chair between my thighs. "I want that reward now." He pouted as he creased my thigh. "B-but we have to complete the work-k." I suppressed the moan erupting on my throat as I stuttered out the words. "I want it now. "He said as he looked up at me. His loving and innocent eye now replaced with lust and hunger. "Jo-Joonie." "Sir. Call me Sir." He growled as he pulled me through my tie.

"Now now, baby haven't you been a little disobedient. Not giving Sir, what he wants." He whispered, his lips dangerously close to mine. "S-sir." "Shhh...." He hushed me. "Will you give me what I want or not." He asked licking my lips after that. I hesitantly nodded. He smirked. "Down." He ordered as he pointed his lap.

I nodded and sat down on his lap, facing towards him. "Uncomfortable." He asked again creasing my thighs. I shook my head as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "It's fine." I said as I leaned our head together. He smiled as he bumped our nose together. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer if that is even possible. "You're so beautiful baby." I tilted my head and raised my brow. "What. I didn't hear you." He smirked.

He came near my neck, giving light butterfly kisses here and there. "I said you look like the Moon baby, glowing and mesmerizing and only for this darkness." He said the last word pointing at himself. I smiled. "Oh my little darkness." I whispered as I played with his shirt coller. "Will I get the honour to drown in you." I licked my lips as I undid his shirt button. Suddenly he slapped my ass and I jerked up a little due to the impact. "Joonie." I playfully glared at him.

His hands were still on my ass, playing with it. A silience fell in the room and no it wasn't an awkward silence. This silence was rather calm. Like the calmness before a storm. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate. Namjoon groaned as he threw his head back. I chuckled as I picked up the phone and put it in the loud speaker. "H-hyung...." I heard someone sobbing from the other side. And I knew who it was. "Yoongi what happened." I asked worriedly. Yoongi is crying meaning something is bad. "H-hyung I.... I couldn't track them. Hyung, I failed. I failed." I could hear him crying his eyes out. "Yoongi, calm down. Tell me what happened." Namjoon also asked worriedly, looking at me. "H-hyung....

JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*