SIDE SHIPS #1

A/n P.O.V

"Hyung are you sure." Jungkook asked Jin while clutching the tickets tightly on his hands. "Yep I am." "But it's not like we are married or something so, why the honeymoon." Jungkook looked at his side and saw Kim smirking. This is bad, very very bad. "Oh Jungkook, so you don't wanna marry with me. I'm sad." Kook panicked. "I-It's not like that hyung,but... but...." "Shhh Jungkook, lets just take it as our first vacation, only you and me." Kim said pulling him closer by his waist. "And it's not like I'll eat you. Well, I might but anyways..." Jungkook rolled his eyes but nodded. "Ok fine hyung. When is the flight." He asked turning towards Jin.  

"Today's night!! You must be kidding me." Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs. "Calm down baby." "But... but.. it's already noon and I've not done any packing." "No need to worry. Everything is packed. All you need to do is now, get ready and go." Jin said while clapping his hands. "Thanks hyung." Taehyung smiled at Jin and Jin gave him a thumbs up.

"Are you sure it'll be fine." Jungkook asked scared of how things will go in France. "It'll be all right. You have a perfect French guide here." Jungkook stared at Taehyung with a 'what' face. Seeing that Taehyung replied proudly. "I know French too." "Unbelibubble." Jungkook said while shaking his head.
------------------------------------------------------

And they forgot to book my ticket so, I couldn't go with them. 😭😭
So here are some side ship stories until they come back.✌
______________________________________

Jimin P.O.V

I was sitting comfortably on Yoongi's lap, in our room as I just came back from the airport and was very tired. "Hyung." I said looking up at Yoongi as he was busy on his phone. "Whatcha doing." I asked while trying to peek on his phone but he held it up higher. "Hyung." I whined. "It's a secret sugarcup." "Don't 'sugarcup' me." I huffed. "It's a surprise." He said turning his phone off. "You know I hate surprises." "Hmm....". he hummed, nuzzeling on my neck.

"Oh there you are. Minnie baby, can I borrow Kitten for a sec." I smiled and nodded, getting of Yoongi's lap. "How many times I've told you Hoseok, don't call me kitten." Hobi hyung gasped. "But weren't you the one who told me to call you that." Hobi hyung said as he came closer to us.

"Wha-what whe-whe-whe-" "shhh... Ahh... master, make me your kitten. I'm your little kitten.. Ma-master...ah.. Remember anything." Hoseok hyung mimicked Yoongi as he leaned upto Yoongi's level as Yoongi was sitting on a chair. "I-I... umm.". "stop it Hobi hyung," I said getting between. "Enough teasing." I said giggling at Yoongi's embarrassed face. "Yoongi hyung is going to burst out of embarrassment." I said again sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"Oh... Jiminie is taking Kitten's side. Baby are you cheating on me." Hoseok hyung smirked trapping us both on the chair. "Hy-hyung..." I gulped, pushing myself further into Yoongi's lap. "Stop moving like that pumpkin. You want your ass safe or not." My breath began heavy as I peek behind me.

There was Yoongi staring at me with a dark glare, his hands wrapped around my waist. "Oh Hobi hyung said he needs you." I grinned as I swiftly got out from their embraces. "Growing stronger, aren't we." Hobi chuckled deeply as he looked at me, up and down. "Of course." I said as I winked at them and with a flying kiss, I ran out of the room. I can't let them catch me now.

Lil meow meow
Sugarcup come back home now, it's dark.

Sunshine
Kitten is right, come back home right now.

I giggle as I read their messages. I'm not coming home so soon hyung. I know what will you do to me. I sighed as I got up from the bench and sat on a nearby swing.

"Umm.. excuse me. You live in that house right." A girl suddenly came infront of me and pointed towards our mansion. I nodded, suspiciously. She gasped and began giggling. "So you know Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok." I nodded again. "Can you get me their number." "What." I stood up from the swing. Anger filling my eyes and brain. "I said can you please get their number. I like Yoongi and one of my friends like Hoseok. They are so cool. Besides Yoongi is the CEO of YMS company and Hoseok is the secretary..."

A/n P.O.V

Jimin could only see red. She dared asked for his boyfriends number. But suddenly he started smiling. "Oh, you see that Yoongi, Hoseok and I are very close, I guess I could give you their number." He said smirking. The girl began jumping up and down. "Thank you very very much. But you know one thing, there is a rumour that they both love one guy." Jimin stared at the girl with a shocked face. "Who." He asked, his mind planning how to kill this girl. "Well I heard his name is Jimin, something like Park Jimin." She said trying hard to remember. He smirked.

"Why don't we go and ask them." Jimin said heading towards the mansion. "You sure." The girl exclaimed. Jimin nodded. "I'm sure they will love to have you." With that Jimin began walking, smiling like a maniac and the girl trailed behind him.

"I'm home." Jimin shouted as he entered the mansion. Jin and Namjoon has a over night meeting and it was only him, Yoongi and Hoseok in the house. Rosé and Junsuk are also in a vacation. 'It'll be fun.' Jimin thought as he called for his boyfriends. "Hobi-ah~, Yooni~." A series of footsteps came from the stairs revealing two worried person.

"Ji-" they stopped in mid-word. "Who is she." Yoongi asked trying his best not to lose control. "Oh, she thought it was nice to ask me for your number." Jimin laughed and his boyfriends gulped. "Shit, did he slip into his evil-cycle." Yoongi whispered at Hoseok. And Hoseok just replied with 'a I think so.'

SO, HYUNG CAN I GIVE HER YOUR NUMBER.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*