Chapter Eleven - Those broken eyes

Niall flinched back with how close the boy had gotten to his face so suddenly. He stared at him with green eyes so filled with intensity, that Niall almost wanted to believe him. But he found his voice instead.

"And from what, might I be in danger of?" He whispered, his voice coming out harsher than intended.

"We can't tell you that. We know, but it would be against the laws of our nature to tell you anything." The shorter one came back into the conversation. 

"Yeah, right. Okay." Niall mumbled, now not believing a word of what they were spewing to him. He opted to instead, turning away from them and burying himself deeper into the covers. 

And after a few seconds, said covers were forcefully dragged off of Niall's body and off the bed. 

Niall felt himself being picked up by the collar of his shirt and opened his eyes wide, staring straight into blue eyes. He winced greatly when he felt his rib stretching past it's limits. 

"Listen here you loner. We are only trying to help you here. You can chose to accept our help or not, but we gave you a fair warning that you are indeed in a lot of danger. So stop being a little shit and stop for a second and think, 'hey, maybe I am in a lot of danger'." The blue eyed boy hissed out to Niall, before dropping him back on the bed, a stunned expression written across his face.

Harry sighed out and pushed Louis backwards, back into the shadows of the room. He sat on the edge of the bed then, patting Niall's foot lightly. "Niall, I know you may feel alone in the world a lot of the time-" 

"Or more like all of the time." Niall interupted softly, looking down at his lap, a sad expression crossing his face.

"But, you aren't alone Niall, there are others like you out there, all just as scared as you, some even more so. They aren't accepted into society like they want to be." Harry whispered softly to Niall, who was just staring at him with wide blue eyes, slowly filling with tears he would never let fall.

"How do you know about me." It wasn't a question, he was demanding an answer now. Harry just sighed and patted Niall on the head. He opened his mouth to speak, but Louis emerged from the shadows suddenly and grabbed Harry by the shoulder, making him look him in the eye. 

Harry stared at Louis intensely, before Louis seemed to answer a question that wasn't even asked. "Yeah he is." 

Harry sighed and stood from the bed. "We have to go. You can chose to come with us, or you can stay here and possibly still be in complete danger. Your choice." Harry said with full sincerity to his voice. He really wasn't joking about the danger part as far as he could tell.

He was almost tempted to go with the two strangers if he was in so much danger, but the moment he moved to get up, a soft, kind pair of copper eyes flashed in his mind and he froze.

He couldn't just leave Liam's place after all the care he's put into Niall. It wasn't fair to Liam. He continued to sit up in the bed, eyes glazed over as he thought of what he should do. He couldn't just leave without a thank you in the least.

"Harry we have to go now." Louis warned, already with one leg thrown over the window sill. 

"I know Louis." Harry whispered back, a little harsh at that. "Niall...' Harry turned to Niall, who didn't seem to be wanting to go, nor was he responding to anything. 

Harry heard footsteps coming down the hallway then, so he knew it was time to go.

Harry rushed to the window, which Louis had already disappeared from and with a final glance at the boy on the bed, who was now watching him curiously, before jumping out of the window.