Ass Whooping ~

Welcome backkkk. So happy that you all are loving this so far. I can't wait for you lovely people to read this story, and grow with the characters. Anyways, leave a comment and a vote PLEASE.

__________________________________

Four days. Four fucking days since my useless, dumb shithead, mate had left me locked in this room. There had been countless different people who brought me food, but they didn't actually talk to me. They just sat the food on the desk, and left. I literally had no human interaction whatsoever.

I was losing my mind.

I had thought about jumping out of the window, but seeing as this mansion was four stories tall, I would most likely break my legs if I tried. So that wasn't an option. I thought about breaking the door down, but unfortunately it was a very well structured door that wouldn't budge. I also thought about climbing through the air vents. But unfortunately, they were too small for me to fit in.

There was literally no way I was going to get out of this hellhole, and to make matters worse, I had just got done pissing only to realize there was no toilet paper.

"You've got to be kidding me." I shouted, sitting on the toilet looking for anything that I could wipe with. But of course, there was literally nothing. I cursed a couple times, unfortunately having to air dry, before I marched out of the bathroom angrily.

I was ready to fight this whole damn pack. Every single one of them.

I pounded on the door with such agitation that I thought I might be able to break the door.

"Hey!" I yelled, "Somebody better bring me some goddamn toilet paper before I kill the next person that comes to feed me."

I was ready to bang on the door again, when I heard the latch unlock. I stepped back slowly, watching as the door opened to reveal the beta, whose name I learned was Harrison. He held a tray of food in his hands, and looked at me with a wary gaze.

He was distrusting of me. As he should be. I couldn't tell if he realized that I was seconds away from beating him to a pulp yet again, but when he glared at me, I figured he knew.

"I wouldn't try anything stupid again," He said, "I'm not gonna be caught off guard this time."

Lies. Everytime he opened his mouth just made it more and more tempting to beat his ass. I mean sure, this guy had done nothing to me, but he was in my way of freedom.

I watched him set my food down on my desk, and Harrison didn't once turn his back to me.

"Huh," I said, "You must really not like me."

He made a snorting sound, as if to tell me I had just stated something extremely obvious.

"Where on earth would you get that assumption from?" He replied sarcastically, and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Weird because I know we're like best friends." I said, cracking a cheesy grin. Harrison did not seem amused by my joke, which made me frown.

"Listen, all I want to do is get out of this room. I'd prefer to do that peacefully, but if I have to knock you out again, I will gladly do so."

Harrison's mouth dropped open slightly, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He probably thought I was joking, but in all seriousness, I was fully willing to knock his ass out again to get even five minutes of free time.

Harrison made his choice when he began to move quickly towards the door, and I made mine. I waited calmly until he tried to scurry around me, before I grabbed him by the back of the neck, and slammed his head into a wall.