Shower Power~

I can't believe how well this story is doing. We're halfway through it and it seems like I just started it oh my goshhh. How are you all liking it so far? I want some honest feedback. Anyways, please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT.

________________________________

"Gimme another." I stuttered, tapping on the counter of the bar. I had just finished my seventh shot of the night, and I was ready for round eight.

The blurry bartender began to speak, but I just tapped on the counter again.

"You b-better do it." I giggled, squealing when he hesitantly slid me another shot. I knew I should've stopped a while ago, but I was on cloud nine right now. I swear I was so drunk that I could see the Moon Goddess herself shaking her head.

I lifted my glass to the ceiling, toasting one to the Moon Goddess.

"This one's for MG. I love that looney lady."

I smiled as I brought the shot glass back to my face, ready to sip it, when suddenly it was snatched out of my hands.

My jaw dropped as I turned to face whoever had ruined my fun, ready to beat their ass. But when I saw who it was, I wanted to kiss them.

"If it isn't my sexy ass mate." I said, placing a sloppy kiss on his lips. I pulled away, smiling as my mate gave me an amused smile.

"How many shots have you had?" He asked me, and I held up my fingers to count.

I knew how much I had, but I wanted to make him believe otherwise.

So instead I held up one shaking finger. I watched my sexy ass mate laugh, and I thought about how much sexier he'd look with his clothes off.

Yummy.

I was about to strip him myself, when the stupid fucking bartender interrupted.

"I believe the Luna has had seven shots."

I snapped around to look at the little snitch.

"Nobody asked you, Gregory."

"The name's Brandon, Luna."

Brandon. What a stupid fuck nugget.

I heard Kailen chuckling from behind me, but right now I couldn't look at Kailen. All I wanted to do was fight Gregory, or Brandon. Whoever this bitch was, I wanted to kick him. I really was about to reach over the bar counter, and shake him back and forth, when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"Hey only my mate can grab me," I said. I was fully prepared to tell off whoever had touched me, when I noticed it was only Kailen.

"I think it's time to go." He said softly, but I threw my head back in defiance. No way was I leaving when that bartender still owed me shit.

"Not until Mr. Brandon over here gives me my shot!" I retorted, crossing my arms. There was no way Kailen would deny me MY shot, I was a full blown adult.

But he took me by surprise when he picked me up, and tossed me over his shoulder. My stupid ass gown made it impossible to see, and I squirmed around trying to escape.

"Kailen," I whined, "Let me go. I'll be good."

Be good. What a lie. There was no way in hell I was going to be good. I started to giggle, and then I couldn't stop. Suddenly everything seemed hilarious to me, and when I got a view of Kailen's ass, I started to poke it. I don't know why, but his ass just looked so irresistible.

"Poke poke."

I was very amused with poking Kailen's ass, and I was gonna do it again, but he set me down in the car.