Witches~

Holy heckkkk, we are at almost 10k reads!!! That is so incredible and amazing, thank you all so much.

*
I am in the process of editing chapters, so if you see a ~ in the chapter title, that just means it's been edited.

*
Anyways, nothing else to say but please VOTE AND COMMENT!

___________________________________

"Witches?" I asked, "You want to go see witches?"

"Well, I mean I want to go visit my friends...Who just so happen to be witches." Kailen replied, giving me a sheepish grin.

I stared at him, confused. I knew Kailen had lots of friends—Wolf friends. But I didn't know that he had friends who were witches, I mean he had never mentioned them before. And I didn't know that wolves even associated with witches, though every movie I've ever seen would make it seem that wolves and witches were best friends, that they were around each other non stop.

But I had never met a witch. Before I died, the pack that I was apart of didn't socialize with anyone who wasn't a wolf, or at least not part of the pack.

But it seemed that this pack did.

I wasn't against it though, I had nothing against witches. And I had nothing against Kailen being friends with them.

"Yeah, okay," I smiled, "Have fun."

I went to turn around, ready to go about my day, but he grabbed my arm.

"No, wait," He said, "I want you to come with...To meet them."

Oh. So that's why he was telling me this. He wanted me to meet his friends.

I didn't have to think too hard about it though, I wanted to meet his friends, no matter who they were. And I was extremely happy that he wanted me to come with. So I agreed to go.

Only minutes later, Kailen and I were piling into the car, along with Zach, who apparently had a thing for one of the witches, and was eager to tag along. And though he tried to keep his calm, I could see that whoever this girl was, meant a lot to him, and she made him very happy.

So I didn't mind that he was tagging along.

I wondered what they would be like when I met them. I mean I had never spent much time around witches. I didn't know how they would act towards me.

Would they be like Grace and be complete bitches? Hell, if they were like that they might just turn me into a doll or something. I guess that would solve a lot of problems. But there was a possibility that they weren't mean, and weren't planning on using their witchery on me. I really hoped that that was the case because I didn't know how much more hatred I could handle.

But whether they were nice or vicious, I would find out soon enough.

I turned around to stare at Zach, placing my hands on my headrest like a child would. I was ready to interrogate him and find out what was so special about this mystery girl. I knew she wasn't his mate, but still, that didn't mean he couldn't be head over heels for her.

"So what's her name?" I asked, smiling when his face began to turn red.

"Uh..." He paused, "Calypso."

"Huh," I replied, "That's a pretty name. She must be pretty."

"Oh, you have no idea," He mumbled. He looked down quickly with a sheepish grin. I had always known that Zach had a soft side to him, even when he betrayed me. It was nice to see a glimpse of it, to see what was beyond that alpha frontier.