The Ball~

Please don't forget to vote and comment my lovesss.

__________________________________

"It's too fucking tight!" I cried out in agony, bracing myself up against the wall while Savannah roughly tightened my corset.

"Suck it in!" She yelled at me, tightening it to the point that I was sure I was going to pass out. I didn't understand why on earth I would ever need my corset to feel as if it was breaking my bones. I just didn't see the purpose.

"Savannah," I gasped, "I can't fucking breathe."

Savannah pulled the strings yet again, tightening it more than I thought was possible. I felt her tying the strings, when she responded.

"It's one night, you'll live."

"Not likely."

I turned around to face her, scowling as she handed me my dress, which might I say was actually kind of stylish.

I would be wearing a poofy, light purple, embroidered dress to the yearly Thanksgiving ball, which was unfortunately 18th century themed. There was a different theme every year. For example, last years theme was Vegas, and luckily for them they had no corsets or heavy fabrics that they needed to wear. The year before that was a masquerade.

So why they picked 18th century out of all themes was beyond me. It was probably Kailen's way of trying to get me to cover up, which would fail miserably seeing as my cleavage was practically falling out of my dress.

Oh well, Kailen would just have to suck it up.

I turned around to face the mirror, and while I hated this theme, I did have to admit that I looked hot. Thanks to the corset, I had the 'perfect' hour-glass shape, however it still wasn't worth being strangled to death. But there was no way Savannah was going to let me change, not after she just spent the past hour helping me get ready.

Aside from the slim waist that I was sporting, this dress managed to do my slightly average sized breasts some justice by making them look big. And the color of the dress made me look tan, despite actually being fair. The light, pastel purple seemed to be my color, and the intricate patterns of the beads really made my dress stand out.

I looked at Savannah, whose eyes quickly shot away from mine when I did. I wondered why she looked away so quickly, after all she knew that I didn't want her to act inferior to me.

I didn't ask her about it though, I was too busy thinking about Kailen.

"Do you think he'll like it?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know what Savannah thought. I needed to know if she thought Kailen would be impressed or not, because if he didn't like how I looked then it would ruin my whole evening.

Savannah nodded quickly.

"He's gonna be all over you tonight."

When she said this, I let a large smile slip onto my face. Though normally I wouldn't ever find myself dressing up for a guy, I did tonight. I dressed up for Kailen because it was important to me. It was important to me that everything about me was jaw dropping to him.

His opinion was important to me.

I stared at myself for just a bit longer, before I glanced at Savannah who looked absolutely stunning. She wore a beautiful, olive green dress. Though it wasn't heavily embroidered, she was able to pull off the simplicity like a pro.

And her hair, unlike mine which was just some curls and a twisted braid, was full of intricate braids. I didn't know if braids were a huge thing in the 18th century, but either way they looked amazing.