Grace~

Heyooo. Hope you all are doing fantastic. I just realized that for Grace, I never actually gave a character description. Sooo, in the picture is Grace. She is played by the lovely Zoë Kravitz!! Hope you all enjoy the chapter, please leave some comments

_________________________________

The sun shined down on the pack lands, and though the air was cold, the sun managed to warm it up somewhat.

It was around noon, and the pack was full of excitement. Everyone was out having a good time. Drinks were being poured, people were out and about conversing with one another, and for the first time I was feeling welcomed by the pack.

I was with Kailen, surrounded by his friends, and that included Harrison. I was surprised to see Harrison with us, given that he used to be terrified of me. Maybe he wasn't terrified anymore, because currently he was joking about it.

"Yeah I remember the first day you were here," He said, "You slammed my head into the silver bars, and I was like "Oh shit this chicks insane.""

Laughter spread amongst the group, and it even put a smile on Kailen's face. Though he was usually pretty relaxed when it was just him and I, he still kept his walls up around his pack—So it was nice to see him smiling with them.

Kailen stood close to me, and I figured it was just out of habit. Maybe it was just his wolf trying to be near me, and Kailen didn't notice. But I didn't mind. In fact I loved how close he was to me.

"Oh my god," Kailen spoke, "I remember when we were at Zach's, and she threw herself out of a window that was like thirty feet off the ground. Just so she could get away from me!"

Once again the group erupted with laughter, and I couldn't help but laugh. It really was funny to think about, especially from somebody else's perspective. I could just imagine the shock that Kailen felt at the time, when his mate threw herself out of a window.

It was probably pretty shocking to see.

"Yeah, probably not my smartest moment." I replied, laughing a little bit.

"Not at all," Harrison replied, "But I know we were all amused by how badly you wanted to escape. I mean, hell you put my head through a wall!"

More laughter.

"Now Harrison," I responded, "I don't think it went through the wall. I think it was just a dent."

"Well how should I know? I was knocked out."

It felt good to be having a conversation with the pack members. It felt like I was really starting to fit in. But of course that happy moment couldn't last.

Before any of us could say anything else, another person joined the little circle. And when everyone saw who it was, the whole group went dead silent.

Grace.

"Hello. Alpha, Luna." She greeted, and immediately I narrowed my eyes at her. I knew I should've probably been friendlier towards her, but I knew what she wanted. She had made it abundantly clear that she was attracted to my mate. And that made me mad.

"Grace," Kailen greeted. Her smile seemed to drop for a second when Kailen didn't say anything else to her. But it returned as soon as she looked back at me.

As I stared into her brown eyes, I could tell that she was here to stir up drama. She had a new hair-do, which she had changed from her coiled hair to long braids. She had a new makeup look, but she still seemed to have the same bitchy attitude.