Chapter 21

JORDAN'S POV
I wake up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I listen for someone to get it, but it keeps ringing. Am I home alone? I crawl out of bed not putting on sweats over my spandex or a jacket over my tank top. I scramble to the door as the bell rings again. I swing the door open and stare at the women in front of me. "Hi, are you Jordan? I'm Savannah your therapist. Is you Mom or Dad home?"
I look around for Nick but all I can hear is the piano from the music room.
"You can come in, I'll get my Dad." I mumble.
I stumble past the kitchen to the music room and push the door open, "Words like a loaded gun." Nick sings.
"Daddy some lady is here. She said she was my therapist, but she wants to talk to you."
"Okay. Why don't you go upstairs and I'll go talk to her."

NICK'S POV
"Hi I'm Nick, Jordan's dad. I just sent her upstairs."
"I'm Savannah, I'm her therapist. I believe I talked to Demi. I just want to talk to Jordan and get to know her."
"You can try but she has a wall that is built pretty high."
"What do you mean?"
"Her real parents died in a car accident. Since then she has been bounced from foster home to foster home, and between her Aunt's. Her cousin Paige has been bullying her since, actually I have no clue how long. Her other cousin Sam abused her, and about two weeks ago he kidnapped her and she was um.. You know taken advantage of by him and his friends. She has extreme anxiety and suffers from an eating disorder and self harm."
"I did see her scars. Do you know when the self harm started? Does she take any medication for anxiety or depression?"
"No she isn't taking any Anti-depression or anxiety meds. She does start her ADHD meds when school starts." I explain.
"Alright can you get her down here, so we can get to know each other."
"Yeah, did you want something to drink?"
"No, thank you."
I go upstair, and knock on Jordan's door before opening it, "Can you come downstairs, your therapist wants to talk with you."
"Okay." We walk downstairs and Jordan sits on the couch across from Savannah.
"Hi Jordan how are you?"
"Fine." she responds.
"Can you tell me about yourself?"
"My name is Jordan and that's about it. Why are you here?"
I give jordan a glare for being stubborn. "I'm here because your parents would like you to have a ear to listen, and to teach you how to understand and cope with your feelings."
"I have my Mom and Dad to listen, and I know how to cope with my feelings, " Jordan whispers.
"Baby-girl, Demi and I will always listen. When it comes to helping you cope... Personally I don't know how to help you understand your fears and memories. How you feel and your memories and fears that you can't quiet explain to me and your Mom you can tell savannah and she will help you with them. Please just let her help you." I explain.
"Daddy I don't want to talk to her. I don't even know her. Please don't make me."
"Jordan, you don't have a choice. You need this."
"But, Daddy you don't even know her. Please, don't make me do this."
"Just try. I'll be in the Music room. If you need me, Demi should be home soon." I tell jordan.

JORDAN'S POV
I don't want this lady in my business. I don't even know her, my parents don't even know her. "Jordan, what are you thinking about?" Savannah asks.
"None of your business. I'm only sitting here because my dad said I have to. I'm not telling you what I am feeling, and all that sappy bullshit."
"Alright, you don't have to talk today. You wanna play Skip-Bo?"
"Whatever." I scoot closer. She pulls out a Skip-Bo box from her bag. She deals out the cards and we begin to play.
"As you know my name is Savannah, and I'm a Therapist. I have three kids-"
I cut her off, "Um... does the six or the nine have a line underneath?"
"The Six. My kids are five, ten, and thirteen."
"I'm fourteen," I mumble.
"You know that you are squinting the cards, right?"
"Yeah, I am dyslexic, and I have a J in this hand it makes no damn sense."
"Does it have a line under it or not?"
"It has a line."
"Then it is a Six, what are your favorite things to do?"
"Play softball and dance."
"What team do you play for?"
"Fire Tigers, why?"
"My daughter Tyler plays for the Fireballs."
"Oh, yeah, that might be a problem. I hate that team."
"Yeah, they hate your team too." She chuckles.
"I'm Home!" Demi shouts from the kitchen. I hop off the couch and rush to the kitchen.
"Momma, I've missed you!" I beam.
"I missed you too, has your therapist come yet?"
I rolled my eyes, "She's in the living room."
"Hey, missy lose the tude." I follow mom into the living room, "Hi, Demi I'm savannah, It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry but I have to cut this session short, my daughter just called and my son is sick. I'm very sorry."
I scuff and mumble, "Thank Zeus." Demi slaps the back of my head lightly, I whip my head toward her, "What the fuck!"
"Walk her to her car and then come back in here. We are gonna talk."
I nod and walk Savannah to her car. Shit, Demi's pissed, I try to sneak back inside and tip toe upstairs. Just as I get to my bedroom door Demi scream, "River Jordana Mendez-Lovato-Jonas, get your little ass down here! RIGHT. NOW."
I walk down stairs, slowly, with my head hanging in shame into the kitchen. I look up at Demi and then immedately back at the floor, I can feel her eyes burning a hole through my soul. "I'm sorry, Momma."
"No, you can't just pull the whining,'I'm sorry, momma,' card on me. I. WILL. NOT. Allow you to be disrespectful to anyone. Give me your phone."
"Wha? No. I didn't even do anything that bad. That lady just walked in here judging me."
"I said give me your phone." She hisses through her teeth.
"What the fuck! I wouldn't be like that to people, if you didn't just have them come in here assuming i'm a fucked up orphaned charity case."
"That is not what is going on here! She is coming once a week, wether you like it or not, to help you. You were rude, give me your phone, NOW!"
I turned and stomped to the music room as Demi followed screaming, I burst through the door, "Daddy, Momma is being mean." I whine.
"Nick, she was very rude to her therapist! She refuses to give me her phone! She cursed at me, and was grounded from her phone for a week, but now it is three, and she has still not given it to me." She yells red faced.
"Jordan, give her your phone, you are only making it worse."
"What the fuck? This isn't fair! I didn't even do anything that bad! Here take the stupid phone! I don't want it anyway." I scream.
"Well, now it is four weeks, go to your room." Demi screams at me.
"Whatever." I mumble, as I stomp to my room, and slam the door closed. I flop onto the bed and scream into my pillow. Then cry myself to sleep.
*******DREAM*******
"Paige, you're my best friend." My twelve year old self beamed.
"Eww, No. I hate you. We can never be friends you are an orphan, and fat." She snapped.
"Okay." I whisper. I turn away so she doesn't see my tears.
"Jordan, Sam is here!" I groan internally. I ran down the stars and hug Aunt Marie. I get into the front seat next to Sam.
He glances at me and starts the car, "Why are you crying?"
"Because Paige is a bitch. She called me fat. Am I fat sam?"
"Well you are not the skinnest but you can change that. You just need to stop eating. and if your with family, eat. Then go into the bathroom and throw it up. Then you will be skinny, and people will love you." I nod, as we pull up to the house. "By the way, Drake is coming over to play games, you know the drill don't tell my mom. Do as you are told." I nod again. I hate these games. We go inside and I turn on the tv and watch Lifetime Movie Network. There is a knock on the door and I go to answer it.
"Hey, River-girl you ready to play?"
"My name is Jordan." I grit through my teeth.
"Whatever... Where is Sam?"
"In his room, I guess."
"Okay, well let's go to his room then."
"Fine."
I follow Drake up to Sam's room and lay down on the bed. It is better to do what they want me to do before they tell me to do it. Sam smile at me and gives me a little bit of a wink. Drake strips me down to my underwear.
"I have to run some errands, I'll me back later." Sam says before closing the door.
Drake leaned down and kissed me on the lips down to my stomach, to my thighs. He pushes his fingers into me, and I begin to cry, "Shut up." I couldn't hold back my sobs. He kisses my mouth aggressively. I began to tremble. Then he pushed himself inside me. I screamed, he grabs my throat and I screamed again, "Shut your mouth." I nodded and gagged. He let go and was thrusting himself into me hard. I screamed again and then I felt a sharp pain, in my side. I put my hand over where it hurt and look at it. My hand was covered in blood. Drake stands up puts his pants on and leaves. I cry and scream, "Momma! Daddy! Please! It hurts! Make it stop! Please! Help me!"
*****End of Dream.*****

DEMI'S POV.
I'm so shocked at how rude she was, and how she tried to get Nick to side with her. I'm so frustrated and I just want to scream. I sent her to her room two hours ago, so I could calm down.
"Momma! Daddy! Please! it hurts! Make it stop! Please! Help me!" I hear her scream hysterically. I sprint upstairs with Nick on my heels and push her door open. She is laying in her bed, clenching her stomach and bawling. "Sam! Sam! Please, Sam help me!" She screamed tossing and turning. I go over to her bed and grab her shoulders. "Ow, please Sam! Come back. I'm dying." she cries.
"Jordan, wake up, Momma's here. Daddy's here. Come on baby- girl wake up." I said trying to contain my tears.
Her eyes fling open and and she scans the room, panting. I pulled her into my arms and hold her.
"Momma I feel like I'm going to throw up."
"Okay, baby let go into the bathroom." I take her into the bathroom and she kneels infront of the toilet. I pull her hair back away from her face. She finishes and she brushes her teeth. I can feel my demons whispering in my head. I lay down with Jordan on the couch and watch t.v. and try to ignore the voices in my head.