chapter 22

*****A/N*****
so I thought I would clarify that this is in early july, and that Jordan has lived with Demi and Nick for about a month, and I thought that I would start saying what day it is... so yeah I hope you like this chapter, happy new year... vote and comment! p.s. I am going to try and update every Saturday...
**************
Next day Early Saturday morning.
DEMI'S POV
I've been awake for about three hours, Nick took jordan to dance. I tried to go back to sleep a couple of hours ago. The voices in my head are screaming at me. They began as whisper while I was eating a muffin from starbucks on my way to my interview yesterday. I ignored them, but they are becoming louder and stronger, and I can't get them to stop. I have to get help before I give into them. I call my mom, trying to control my tears, "Momma, I need you," I whisper.
"Where are you? Are you hurt?" she pauses, "Oh, Demi, did you hurt yourself?" She asks panicked.
"No, I'm at home, I'm just scared." I whispers.
"I'm on my way. Don't hang up."
"Okay." I mumble.
I listen to her start the car then she ask the question that I dont want to answer, "What are you scared of?"
"Myself."
"Oh, where are you? Are you alone?"
"I'm in my room."
"Where's Nick? Go find nick."
"He took Jordan to the dance studio."
"Okay, go down to the couch and lay down."
"No, Mom I don't want to move."
"Demi, I'm in the drive way, the code is the same, right?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'll be inside soon." My Mom gets to my room and lays down next to me. I wrap my arms around her and cry into her shoulder. "Hey, what's going on in that beautiful mind?"
"They are back. They are yelling at me, to... to hurt myself." I sob.
"Don't listen to them."
"Mom, it's not that simple. I'm trying so hard. But mom they are so loud."
"Have you been taking your med?"
"Yeah. I ate too much yesterday. I just don't feel good. I just want this food out of me."
"No, you are stronger than that."
The door opens slowly, I don't turn toward it. I just wipe my eyes. The covers lift and Jordan's small body curls into me, "Hi, Diana."
"Hey, you can all me Nana if you want. I never got to apologize for all the awful things I said. I am very sorry. I love you so much. I am proud to call you my first grand baby."
"It's okay." Jordan combs her fingers through my hair,"Mommy, I'm sorry I was rude. Please don't cry."
"I'm not crying because of what happened between us yesterday. I'm crying because I don't feel good."
"What's wrong? Are you sick?"
"No, Jordan, I don't feel good about myself right now. I have these voices in my head that tell me to do bad things to myself. They tell me that I'm ugly and fat. People tell me that I'm not but the voices are so loud, the louder they get the more I start to believe them."
"Mommy, the voices in my head do that to me too, but I don't know why."
"I Don't know why either, River-girl."
"Momma, they tell me the same things too. I try to be strong like you but I don't know how because they are to loud to try and figure out how to be good."
"I know, River listen to me, you are good, at everything you do. I understand how you feel."
"Demi! Dem-hey Diana? what's going on?"
"She's hearing those voices. She called me and I came over. I want to help her and I know you want to help help her too. I'm going home to have Dallas take Maddie to all her stuff tomorrow. I'll be back in twenty minutes and I'll make some lunch. Nick stay with her." My mom says climbing out of bed. Nick nods as her takes her spot. I wrap my arms around him and curl myself deeper into him. I just focus on my breathing,
"Mommy, can- can- I um... Nevermind." Jordan mumbles.
"What, baby? I know I'm not my normal self, but I am your mom and I will always do my best to be there even when I'm in a bad mood, or stuggling a little. What do you want to ask me?"
"Can I do my homework in here?"
"Yeah, go get your stuff."
"Okay. I love you mom. " She gives me a kiss on my cheek and then wiggle out the bed, and to her room.
"Babe, are you feeling this way because of the nightmares you had last night?"
"Yes and no."
"Babe, I'm so proud of you for calling your Mom. I'm so proud of how strong you are." Nick whispers.
I begin to cry into his chest, "Nick, please make them stop. "
"Dem, tell me how to make them stop. Please, just tell me."
"I don't know how."
"Demi, stop." Nick whispers sternly.
"I can't make them stop."
"No, babe stop scratching you wrist." He says as he gently takes my hands into his. I cling tighter into Nick as Jordan climbs back into the bed.
"Um... I don't know where to start." She mumbles.