Chapter 1

2x12

"Amelia, my office." My partner Rafael McCall told me. It's been 8 years since that night, i'm now a fully fledged Agent and I live in DC. I still keep in touch with Allison, knowing that she shouldn't grow up without knowing her sister. As for the rest of my family, I haven't spoken to them since the night I left.

"Whats up?" I ask him, closing the door behind me. He throws a file down on his desk and I immediately pick it up and read through it. Beacon Hills. A lot of mysterious deaths and no explanation, until I get to a page with the name 'Kate Argent' written at the top of a news article.

"Know her?" He asks, noticing my eyes widening and I nod.

"Yeah, she's my aunt." I tell him and frown. "Am i getting marked down for this?"

"No, nothing like that, i just want to know what your relationship with her is like." He explains.

"I haven't spoken to my family in 8 years, I only speak to my 17 year old sister who phones when she's getting heartbroken." I tell him.

"What about your mom?" He asks and my eyebrows knit together in confusion. "You don't know." He realises and sighs.

"Know what?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, she committed suicide." He explains and places a comforting hand on my shoulder. She turned. That stupid code.

"What's the reason behind this?" I ask, wiping my eyes a little. She may not have been mom of the year, but she was still my mom.

"We have to go down there in a few months, I just thought you should have some type of warning." He explains and I nod my head. My phone starts to ring with an unknown number and I look up to Rafael.

"I have to take this." I tell him and stand up.

"Go ahead." He says and I leave the room, picking up the phone.

"Argent." I say into the phone.

"You actually answered." The familiar voice of Dad came through the phone.

"You have 2 minutes." I tell him.

"I need your help." He says the words he never says. "With Gerard."

"He's back?" I ask into the phone and he hums.

"He's taken over Allison and she's hell-bent on killing everyone, I need your help to stop them. Both of them." He tells me.

"Why are you asking me?" I question through the phone.

"Because you're the only one who knows Gerard and Allison will listen." He explains.

"Is it true? Did Kate start the fire, killing the Hales?" I say and he hesitantly answers.

"Yes."

"What about Mom?" I ask.

"Yeah." He sighs.

"I'll see what i can do." I tell him and hang up, I walk back into Raf's office and take a seat. "Do you want me to go first?"

"What do you mean?" He asks, taking in my teary eyes.

"I can do recon, or something and work with the Sheriff to get more information." I tell him.

"Who was on the phone?" He frowns.

"My sister." I lie, knowing he noticed the change inside me. He knows that I would never go back to Beacon Hills willingly.

"Sure, you can get more information from the source. I'll tell Brad." He tells me and I give him a grateful smile.

"Thank you." I say, he nods and gives me a smile of his own.