Chapter 4

3x03

I watch as Boyd terrorises two kids, and I get off my bike. I rush over to the body and kick him to the ground.

"Hey!" I shout and throw a glass jar of fireflies at him, they fly out and confuse him, making him run away from the scene. I walk over to the shed and open the door, revealing two terrified kids. "You guys okay?" I ask them and they shake their heads.

"I'm Agent Argent." I tell them. "I'm with the FBI, do you want help getting home?" I ask and the nod. I keep them close and they lead me to the house, I sigh and ring the bell.

"Breanne? Billy? What happened?" She asks and the kids run towards her.

"Hi, ma'am. I'm Agent Argent with the FBI and there was a murderer spotted nearby so i'd advise you to stay in tonight." I tell her and she nods rushing the kids into the house.

"Thank you, agent." She says gratefully and I nod my head.

"Just doing my job." I reply and leave the porch of the house. When I get a phone call.

"Argent." I answer with a sigh.

"We need your help." Scott's voice says through the phone.

"I'm a bit busy chasing after Boyd and the girl." I tell him. "I've just stopped body ripping apart two little kids."

"We've just stopped Cora from ripping apart two teenagers." He says and I sigh.

"Cora? As in Cora Hale?" I ask, frowning.

"Yeah." Scott sighs.

"Where are you?" I ask walking towards my bike and getting on it.

"Clearing of the woods." He responds and I hang up. I sped towards the destination, skidding to a stop when I reached Derek, Isaac and Scott.

"They killed someone." Scott tells me. "We think that we should trap them."

"How? I've been on Boyd's tail since the bank." I ask. Great, there's something else.

"We want to trap them somewhere." Derek says and I nod. "And we need someone with expertise on werewolves."

"My Dad." I realise.

"No, you." Isaac frowns.

"Oh, right." I remember. "My dad will have the resources, so he will be the best person to get."

"Do you know where he is?" Scott asks.

"Grocery shopping." I tell them. "I'll talk to him because he'll pull a gun on you three." I say pulling my helmet on my head and driving towards that direction. I park up next to his car and watch as he struggles to grab his keys out of his pocket, since his hands are filled with groceries. One of the bags start to fall out of his hands and I catch it.

"Thanks." He tells me and opens the trunk of his car, we place them inside and he turns towards me. "What are you doing here?"

"We need your help." I explain.

"We?" He frowns and Scott comes out from behind him, he spins around and points his gun towards him.

"Uh... Hi." Scott says sheepishly and we tell him about the events of tonight, while Scott stares at the gun pointed at him.

"First of all, why would i care about anyone related to Derek? Second, I don't know this kid Boyd. I don't even know his last name." Dad rants.

"His last name is Boyd." Scott tells him.

"Whats his first name?" Dad asks.

"Vernon. Which is why he goes by Boyd. And- just curious- is there a reason you're still pointing the gun at me?" Scott asks.