Chapter 16

3x16

"So when did you get there?" Raf asks us.

"At the same time." Stiles tells him.

"At the same time as who?" Raf asks, clearly getting stressed.

"At the same time as me." Scott says.

"By coincidence?" Raf frowns.

"What do you mean, by coincidence?" Stiles asks, pretending to be confused.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time, was that a coincidence?" Raf asks.

"Are you asking me?" Scott says.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles tells Scott.

"I think he's asking both of you." Lydia answers

"My god." I mumble and rub my eyes.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." Raf says frustrated. "Let me ask the questions." He corrects. "Just so i have this absolutely clear." He flips through his notepad at his notes. "Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet, where he knocked out and kidnapped Amelia. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard to kill Kira. Then, Barrow took Kira to the substation where Amelia was already tied up, with the intent of electrocuting her, which Amelia stopped and blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right." I sigh, just wanting to get home.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Raf asks Stiles.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So, where else would he take them?" Stiles asks like it was the simplest deduction.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Raf says sarcastically, like he doesn't believe him.

"Yeah, what can i say? I take after my pops, he's in law enforcement." Stiles smugly replies, at which Stilinski let out a chuckle but disguised it with a cough.

"Stiles, just, uh, answer the man." Stilinski tells him.

"We made a good guess." He adds on.

"What were the two of you doing?" Raf asks his son and Kira.

"Eating Pizza." Scott says whilst Kira says "Eating sushi."

"Eating sushi." Scott corrects whilst Kira says "Eating Pizza."

"Eating sushi and pizza." They reply simultaneously after sharing a look.

"You believe this?" Raf scoffs, looking toward Stilinski.

"To be honest, i haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But, I think that they were lucky Amelia was kidnapped with Kira." Stilinski tells him.

"Thanks." I scoff with an eye roll.

"And these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time, and that girl sitting right there is very lucky for it." Stilinski ends.

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" Raf asks, looking at Kira, which we all copy.

"Yes." She agrees. "Could i get my phone back now?" Kira questions.

"Sorry, but no. I'll need you too much." He says.

"My friend has been calling, he knows that if i don't answer something is wrong." I protest.

"You can borrow mine." Raf tells me and I reluctantly hand it over. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home, but we need you to fill out some paperwork first." He tells her and we leave Stilinski's office. "Here." Raf says, handing me his phone. "Get someone to pick you up, you were hit over the head, you shouldn't be driving."