Chapter 25

4x11

After being let go by the FBI and the investigation finished, I was able to leave San Francisco and go back to Beacon Hills. To say I missed a lot is an understatement. Parrish got set on fire and survived, Peter was the benefactor, Meredith faked her death, Lydia and Stiles got kidnapped by brunski, they stopped the deadpool and now they had to stop Kate. I tried to call Scott but he wasn't picking up so I called the next best thing. Stiles.

"Amelia." He greets.

"Any reason why Scott isn't picking up?" I question.

"He's not answering my calls either." Stiles sighs. "How's it going?"

"I'm passing the entering Beacon Hills sign." I reveal.

"That's great." He says excited. "We still need to stop Kate."

"That's why I'm on my way back." I received a text from Parrish of his location. "Let me know if you find Scott." I say and hang up the call, pulling out the location of Parrish, I set a GPS and I drive towards the location. When I got out of the car I noticed that it's the entrance of a random sewer. I let out a sigh and drop down the ladders, I smell the familiar scent of Parrish, Peter, Kate and Dad, whatever I'm walking into, is something bad. I pull out my gun and follow the scent until I lose it as my senses are overwhelmed with all of the chemicals. I walk around the sewers and stop when I see two people in the distance. I rush over to them and Parrish points a gun at me. "Jordan." I gasp and hold my hands into the air.

"Amelia." He says letting out a sigh of relief. "We need your strength." He gestures to the bar stuck in my Dad's chest and into the wall behind him.

"It was Peter, wasn't it?" I ask and dad reluctantly nods. "I'm sorry." I sigh and bend the bar, then pull it out the wall. I grab onto my Dads arm and hold him up, we slowly walk out of the sewers.

"Kate's going after Scott." Dad tells us.

"That must be why he's not answering." I sigh and pull him out the sewer over to the car. I check my phone when I receive a text telling me he's going to mexico.

'Don't trust Peter' I send and he sends me a thumbs up in reply.

"We need to go to Mexico." I tell them. "It's where Kate took Scott and where the rest of the pack are going, including Peter." I open the trunk of my car and pull out some medical equipment. "I need to stitch you up first."

"Do it." He sighs and I use some numbing cream around his wound, I use the disinfectant to clean it and I stitch it up, placing a gauze on top of it.

"We need to go, the sun's going down." Parrish informs us.

"Get in the car." I tell them.

"We need weapons." Dad protests and I lift up the bottom of my trunk, showing lots of hidden weapons. "That's good enough." He sighs and we jump into the car and speed to Mexico as fast as we can. Jordan and Dad update me on what else I've missed, mainly that Kate and Peter have been working together since the beginning.

"I'm going to kill him." I grunt, my eyes flashing red for a second.

"Don't stoop to his level." Jordan tells me and I give him a smile. When we are near the area, I tell them to grab some guns and prepare for a battle. We join the fight, pulling up behind a military van, and I rush over to Braeden.

"What'd I miss?" I ask and I follow her tearfilled eyes. "Derek." I gasp and rush over to his side.

"What are you doing here?" He grunts.

"Seeing if i'm right." I smirk. "And stopping Peter from killing Scott."

"What?" Derek asks, alarmed.