Chapter 6

3x05

I didn't know how this happened, I knew I shouldn't have done anything.

"I Know where they are." Scott proclaims as we walk into the Hale loft. He stops when he notices that Derek isn't alone and is surrounded by Cora, Boyd and Peter.

"The same building as the Argents, we know." Derek tells us.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd told us.

"Then they want you to know." Scott releases.

"Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter scoffs.

"They seemed pretty adamant that i didn't tell anyone." I mutter.

"What?" Derek and Peter ask.

"Hmm?" I say.

"You've spoken to them?" Cora asks.

"About something completely irrelevant." I tell them.

"But if you went to them, it must be something serious." Derek protests.

"Yeah, pretty much." I reply and look at the papers on the table. "What's this?" I ask about changing the subject.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter says and glances with the others. "The schemers and scheming. Coming up with a coup de main. Better known as the preemptive strike."

"You're going after them?" Scott asks.

"Tomorrow. And you're both going to help." Derek tells us.

"She's human." Cora frowns, not picking up a supernatural scent.

"She's an Argent." Derek says and she growls.

"She stopped you both from killing anyone." Scott tells them.

"She is right here." I scoff.

The pain is unbearable, I'm unable to move aa I'm being crushed by Derek and Ennis, two of the tallest and bulkiest men I know. I'm unable to open my eyes, let alone try to get up, that was until the alphas came over.

"Grab Ennis and Amelia." I hear Deucalion's voice say. My eye's peak open and I see Kali pick me up.

"Ow." I groan.

"You'll be better soon." She replies and I black out.

"They're a floor above them in the penthouse. Right above Allison." Derek explains, looking at the schematics of my dad's apartment.

"So kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott asks.

"They won't see it coming." Boyd protests.

"Unless this is all one big trap to kill you all, except Derek, so he can recruit you." I disagree.

"Why's the default plan always murder? Just once, can somebody come up with something that doesn't require killing everyone?" Scott questions, sick of all of the death.

"You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?" Peter asks both of us. "Not that i disagree with them." Peter agrees.

"I do. And why do we need this kid?" Cora asks.

"This kid helped save your life." Derek tells her. "You know we can't sit around waiting for them to make the first move."

"But you can win. You can't beat a pack of alphas." Scott protests and Peter and I nod, agreeing with him.