𝕺𝖓𝖊

E! News: Meeting of the new cast members of 'After we collided'.

As soon as the film is in the cinema for a few months, the Afternators are delighted with another treasure

As soon as the film is in the cinema for a few months, the Afternators are delighted with another treasure.  You can see a few new faces that will take part in the announced second film.  Dylan Sprouse, whom we know from our beloved children's series "Zack and Cody", can also be recognized with his beautiful girlfriend Barbara Palvin.  The coveted 21-year-old actor of the 'Hardin Scott' seems to take part in the meal again without accompaniment. To the fans disappointment he's sitting far away from his co star Josephine Langford. The hashtag 'Herophine' was trending for a few months caused by the fans which wanted a real life romance between those two even though they both denied a relationship status other than friends. The newly discovered actor has become quiet over the past few months because social media accounts are not his top priority.  However, we have taken care of you since we were told from a trusted source that he was seen in LA this morning.  He and his co-stars are currently exploring the city and have been observed how they entered the tattoo studio 'Lifelovers'.  At his side are Khadijha Red Thunder (Steph) and Inanna Sarkis (Molly).  Perhaps the 21 year old liked the tattoos from his famous film role so much that he will now have some himself.  Hold still girls maybe there will be a real life Hardin Scott soon.

While you are waiting for more news here are a few other items that may interest you:
Relationship crisis between Dylan and Barbara, now that she has met Hero Fiennes Tiffin?

A reunion between singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.  If there is no crackling between these two.