𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Hero's POV

I need to see you.
Delivered 3:04AM

My hands tremble while I let out a shaky breath. The fresh night air made me think a bit clearer but nonetheless I need to see April. The internet is going crazy about us and not all fans are reacting like I hoped they would. My anxiety wasn't so bad since the last time she stayed at the hotel. This time it's ten times worst and I ran all the way from the hotel to her apartment. I desperately hope that she's not asleep but the light in her room is turned off and the apartment stands incredibly quiet. My phone in my hand makes a noise and I quickly look at it.
What's going on where are you?
Sent 3:15 AM
I look up to her window and see the lights turn on. I let out a relieved breath I'm going to see her any second.
Look out the window.
Sent 3:15AM

Something wet lands on my nose and I look up at the dark night sky. One raindrop is followed by a storm of other and I'm soaked in a matter of minutes. I hear the window open from her room and she squints her eyes to look down at me. "Hero what the hell are you doing out here?" I hear her soft voice which seems to have an instant calming affect. I close my eyes to feel the rain on my skin and answer her "I needed to see you. I think..I think I'm having an anxiety attack April." My voice trembles slightly. "Oh god okay. Come in I'm right here okay I'm going to open the door-" "No please not- could you..could you just come down?" I tell her my voice breaking. I open my eyes and see her silhouette quickly leave the window. She appears seconds later at the entrance and runs to me. I open my arms and let her collide with my chest. I hug her hard and press my face into her hair. She gets soaked as quickly as I did but it seems like she doesn't mind. "Hero what's wrong you're scaring me?" She mumbles in my ear and I try to save her lovely voice in my brain. It's like balm for my soul. All those comments about me and Josephine, the hate comments about April and my manager pressing me that I should stay away from her are making me suffocate in my own life. She presses her small hands against my chest to create some distance between us. Her hazel eyes look at me worried. I place my palm against her cheek and she lays her cheek into my hand. She closes her eyes and I didn't imagine that she could look any more beautiful than usually but her wet hair and the raindrops running down her face make her look stunning. She's standing in the cold rain at 4 AM for me because I can't handle my problems alone. "You're beautiful." She closes her eyes in embarrassment. "I don't mean the way you look-not only but your whole heart and aura is so beautiful it's safe and pure April. I was scared at the beginning and wanted to take things slow but I don't think I can do that anymore." I tell her quietly. My rapidly beating heart and the anxiety that consumed my whole body and held it captive disappeared the second she was in my arms. She opens her eyes and looks at me mouth open in surprise. I place my other hand on her cheek and anticipation glitters in her eyes for my next step. She closes her eyes and I press my lips against her delicate ones. It's a slow kiss and hesitate we're feeling each other for the first time. It's bumpy at first but when we get used to it she presses her lips harder against mine and I feel her hands at my torso clutching my wet shirt in her hands. We part but our faces are still not far away. "Are you okay or is this going to fast?" I ask her lowly. "This is going perfectly." She pants and presses her lips back against mine more passionately touching a part at my heart and taking it with her when she distances herself again. "We should get in I'm freezing my ass off." She says making me chuckle in the process. She grabs my hand and leads me to her apartment. A small click catches my attention but when I turn my head I don't see anybody in the dark. Great now you have paranoia Hero.

April leads me up the steps and into her room. "I'm going to get you some clothes of Joaquin stay here." She whispers and I nod sad that I need to let go of her hand. She is quickly back and hands me some joggers and a shirt while she takes some clothes for herself and changes in the bathroom. Minutes later we're laying in her bed her head on my chest while my hand is playing with her semi dry hair. "You don't want to tell me the reason you showed up." It's not a question so I stay quiet. "It's okay you don't need to but just so you know I'll listen if you want to tell me." I kiss her head to show her how grateful I am. She lets out a small yawn and I have to smile at her cuteness. "Go to sleep darling I'll be by your side in the morning." I tell her quietly while her eyes are already dropping. "But I wanted to comfort you and tell you all's going to be fine." "Your presence is already comforting me April, it would make me happy if you got some hours of sleep because if not I feel guilty for stopping you from your sleep." I tell her quietly. "Okay." She mumbles and I start to hum a slow melody making her breaths turn regular indicating that she's asleep. I let my own eyes close feeling the safety of her presence calm me enough to finally fall asleep.