𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Hero's POV

"You're making me so damn nervous with your finger tapping Hero." Khadijha snaps beside me in the drivers seat. We're now driving for 20 minutes and it feels like where doing this for hours. We landed in South Carolina and immediately drove down towards the set of this stupid series. I stop my finger tapping and open the window of the car to get some air inside my lungs. "I'm nervous." I admit. "No shit." She rolls her eyes at me. "Do you love her?" I nod not even having to think about it. "Do you trust her?" "Why are you asking all that?" I ask her impatiently. She glares at me shortly "answer the question."
"I trust her more than myself."
A satisfied smile makes it's way onto her lips. "Then there's no problem. She loves you as much as you love her believe me. She left the state because she was reminded of you everywhere she looked." She sighs her eyes turning a bit hazy. "I'm so mad because it's just all a misunderstanding and we could've avoided so much drama."
I raise one brow at her. "You and Joaquin didn't let me talk to her I could've solved the problem pretty quickly." I tell her. She hits my arm pretty hard and I wince. "Ow you didn't have to do that."
"Yes I had to. Your smug smile annoyed me." She makes a turn and I see her driving into a parking lot. It gets quiet suddenly and the nervousness from before comes back. What if she won't listen to me? Or won't believe me? No she has to. "Ready?" She turns off the engine and turns to. I nod even though I'm not but I open the door and get out of the car. A big building is in front of us made out of bricks. It looks like some kind of factory and it's probably where all the indoor scenes are filmed. Khadijha steps up beside me looking at the tall building and squinting her eyes at the shining sun. "Should we get in or do you want to stare at the building for hours?" She nudges me with her shoulder and I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans. "Let's get inside." My voice trembles a bit but if Khadijha notices she doesn't say anything about it. Hey April I don't want to bother- that sounds stupid.
Hi April- as if the Hi would be different.
While we make our way inside the building I try to lay some words together because I didn't really have the time to think my mission through. Cold air hits our skin when we step inside and I close my eyes and stop for a second. The cold air is making my burning nerves calm down for a bit.

"What the fuck is he doing here!" I snap my eyes open to see a girl with brown locks and a furious look in her eyes making her way towards us. I look to Khadijha because she seems to know the girl. "Surprise..I'm not alone." She says sheepishly. The girls gaze turns soft for a second when she looks at K. They step towards each other hesitantly and it looks pretty awkward for a second. Finally they decide on a hug and the way they touch each other so gently makes me raise my eyebrows. Are they in a relationship? The girl steps away and when her eyes land on me I see the fire igniting in them again. To be honest I'm kinda scared of the girl even if it sounds ridiculous. "Hero this is Madison she is.." she glances at her stumbling over her words. The last time I saw Khadijha this shy and awkward..wait this is the first time I see her like that. "I work at the café where you kissed that little bimbo." She says angrily. Woah okay that's a way to address the topic.
I open my mouth to clear up the misunderstanding but K is faster than I am. "He didn't cheat it's all a misunderstanding we were so stupid. I knew there was something wrong all along but I was to caught up with protecting April that I ignore the feeling." Madison's face turns a bit more soft now. "You sure he's not lying?" She looks at K intensely. "A hundred percent sure he flew out here as soon as he got the address..he loves her Mads." Madison looks at me quizzically. Then she sighs and gestures with her head towards a blue door at the end of the hall. "She's outside hanging with the others. If you hurt her again or if I find out you've been lying I'm going to cut off your balls and shove them up your-"
"I think he got the message babe." Khadijha interrupts her putting her hand on her arm. I take a step back at her words and my face scrunches up in distaste while I try not to imagine her mission if I fuck up again. "I..I promise I won't hurt her it wasn't my intention to hurt her. She's really important to me." I tell her hesitantly and she nods satisfied with my answer. I shove my hands into my pockets because the following quietness is filled with awkwardness. "I guess you have to go now, alone." Khadijha says beside Madison and I nod again and turn around to walk down the hall. With every step I take my heart beats a little bit faster and I try to calm myself down because I don't want myself to stumble over my words in front of her. If she's going to hear that it was all a misunderstanding than she's going to forgive me, kiss me and come back to LA.
We could move in together or even better get away from LA, I could quit acting after filming 'after'. Get the joke? No, okay.
Jokes by side I would do anything to just be with her. I would even learn how to tattoo even if I get sick of looking at wounds or blood but I would do it for her.

The blue door is now in front of me and the silver doorknob shines promising. I lay my hand against the cold metal and turn it opening the door. It turns out that the door leads out of the building and towards a small beach. I see lights and small tents probably for the filming crew standing down at the beach. I make my way down the small path of grass and try to search for April's face. A dude comes out of the water with a surfboard and I hear someone shouting cut. My eyes follow him and I see him walk up to a girl holding a towel out to him. He says something to her while he grabs the towel and when she turns I see her laughing at him. He puts one arm around her, they seem to be joking around. My steps halter. Someone is making April laugh, touching April and joking around with her. My April.
They walk under a tent and he stops in front of her placing his hands on her cheeks and leaning down, his lips pressing against hers. I ball up my hands my nails digging into my flesh as I try to not run down and hit the guy as hard as I can. This douge is kissing my April!
I start to breathe heavy as my vision turns red and I turn quickly around and sprint back towards the building. As the anger subsides again and I lean against the now closed door I close my eyes. The anger turns into sadness and hurt. Why is she kissing someone else? After a month she's already replacing me? Okay it's been two months to be fair but it's still too early I couldn't forget her! A lonely tear makes it's way down my cheek and I aggressively wipe it away. The air becomes little around me and I taste the bitter flavor of an anxiety attack coming over me. I leave the building to see Khadijha and Madison standing near each other but when they hear my footsteps they turn around in my direction, Khadijha with a hopeful look in her eyes and Madison with a wary one. "I need the car keys now." I say breathlessly. "I don't think you should drive in this state Her-" "Now K!"
Her eyes widen and Madison takes a step towards me but I'm to angry to be intimidated by her now. Khadijha understands and throws me the keys. I get into the car turn on the engine and drive off with full speed ignoring the stabbing pain at my heart and leaving the building behind. Leaving April behind.