𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"I'm so happy for the both of you but still am mad that I had to find out about it because of E -News." Khadijha tells me over the phone. Laying on my bed and staring up at the ceiling was quickly getting interrupted by her calling me instantly when some magazine wrote about me and Hero kissing. "I know I didn't even see it coming myself believe me K." "Okay well then you're forgiven." "Thank you that is so kind of you." I tell her jokingly. My head is still spinning from all the events a few days ago. Hero and I didn't see each other since he stayed the night but he invited me on a date today to be his valentine.
"What are you thinking about?"
"I'm a bit scared honestly. If you say how fast this magazine posted about us I can't even imagine how the fans are reacting.." She let's out a sigh at the mention of his fans. I gulp, that's not really a good sign. "Please don't even tell me I don't think it's good if I know what they say." "It doesn't matter what they're saying April, Hero likes you and his fans won't stop him from dating you. You told me he had an anxiety attack when he showed up at yours." "Yeah he did." I say not really getting what she's hinting at. "So he showed up at yours because he trusts you and he feels safe in your presence you should not listen to any reporters or magazine who doesn't know shit about your and Hero's feelings."
"I know and believe me I don't but I don't want him to get into any trouble or hold him back." "You're not holding him back silly. You're making him stronger he didn't take the fame really well but he improved a lot since he got to know you." Her words calm me down and take a bit of my worries away. I hope she's right because if not I know someone is going to get hurt and that someone is probably me. "You know I wondered do you think Madison is into boys?" My brows shoot up in surprise at her question. I didn't think Madison would be her type. "I don't know but I could ask her about it if you want I was going to stop by the Café tomorrow anyway." I tell her a smile making it's way onto my lips. "But please be subtle A, I don't want it to turn out weird if she doesn't like girls."
"I'm not even going to mention your name, I'm going to be as subtle as you and Joaquin were with Hero and I." I tell her smiling deviously. I hear her groan through the phone and let out a laugh. "I'm joking okay?" "You better be."

A car honks outside and I quickly jump up looking out of the window to see Hero's black car parked on the street. "I gotta go K, Hero's here." I tell her and she chuckles. "Don't want to hold you two lovebirds up but remember have fun but stay safe." I roll my eyes at her sentence my cheeks warming up. "I love you K." "I love you December."
I hang up and put my phone into my jeans pocket grabbing my bag quickly and stepping out of my room. I stumble while I put my shoes on hastily to escape the interrogation I know I'll get if Joaquin sees me leaving. "Are you running from a fire?" I jump at the deep voice and turn to see a man standing in boxer shorts leaning on the door frame to Joaquin's room. He has a bowl of cereal in his hand while he observes me. "I'm trying to sneak out before J catches me again." I tell Liam he's the current lover of Joaquin and it's holding up longer than I expected. He nods while he puts a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "So..can I go?" I ask him hesitantly not knowing why we are having this pointless conversation. "Off you go I wont tell Joaquin you sneaked off. My lips are sealed." I nod thankfully and step out closing the door as quietly as I can behind me. When the door is closed I dash down the stairs excitedly but once I'm at the entrance I walk out slowly towards Hero's car so he won't think I'm crazy.

I open the door to the passenger side and get in buckling myself up quickly. I turn my eyes to him and finally see his face making me sigh in relief. "Hi." I say softly. "Hey." He grabs my hand in his kissing it softly. He is freaking perfect. "So where are we going?" I ask him curious what he planned. He starts the engine and drives down the street onto the highway. "You're going to see." is his only answer making me much more curious.

Half an hour later he parks his car at a small forest which has a hidden footpath we're about to take. "This place is my favorite I promise you no one is going to disturb us or find us." He says when he opens the car door for me. "You're taking me into the forest?" I say hesitantly and he laughs at the face I make. "You're going to like it I promise."
"You better be right because it took an hour to get here." I say and we walk through the forest him in front of me holding my hand. I'm not sure if I should talk about the media talking all about us and be open about my fears but I don't want to stress him anymore then he already is about his whole career. I decide for a light topic instead. "How did you find this place?"
"My brother showed it to me actually not many know about it and he told me I should take someone special here." He says turning his head toward me his blue eyes giving me an intense look. My cheeks heat up and I give him a smile in return squeezing his hand. "Your Brother?" I ask to get more information out of him. He dodges a branch and holds it away for me to pass without ducking. He hums and continues to lead me down the path. "Titan- I know special name my parents are silly people- he's two years older than me and we always got along pretty well. He taught me how to play soccer in our backyard back in London. I guess it was always us two against our little sister Mercy. Don't trust her name she's not really good at that aspect." He tells me laughing. When he looks back at me I am fascinated by the way his eyes sparkle nostalgically. "You miss them." I state.
"Every day. They come by set some times but it's not enough."
"But you're not living in LA right? If you're over with filming your movie you can go back to London." I tell him to get some of this sadness out of him. He gives me a quick glance shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know what my plans are yet. If I want my acting career to grow it would be better to stay in LA.."
"But is that what you really want?" I ask him. Another shrug. We walk for a few minutes until he stops in front of a clearing. "You ready?" He asks me excitement now showing in his eyes. I nod eagerly biting my lip. "Wow if I think about it this is a bit ironic with the whole lake thing-" he stops talking when he sees my confused face. Lake? What is he talking about? "Forget it. Let's go!" He says pushing through the last bushes and stepping out of the forest to see a small field with flowers growing on it. I let go of Hero's hand and step in front of him to give the beautiful field a look. A small footbridge is placed at the edge of the field pointing to a big lake. The lake shimmers in all kind of colors that are reflected by the soft warm tones of the sky. I notice a small boat floating next to the footbridge. "Do you like it?" Hero steps behind me and I let myself lean on him overwhelmed by this beautiful place. "I love it." I say softly and turn around. I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him gingerly. He hums against my lips his big hands placed on my waist pulling me flush against him. "How about we get onto the water?" He asks me after our lips part. My eyes open in surprise and I nod quickly. "Are we going to take the boat?" He nods and smiles down at me giving me his cute dimples. I take his hand and run on the footbridge to get into the boat as quickly as possible. I hear him chuckle behind me.

The next minute we're floating on the small lake while the sun finally touches the water and disappears at the horizon. I turn around and look at Hero who has a satisfied look on his face while he watches me. "I'm glad you took me here Hero it's magical." I tell him. "Come here." He opens his arms and I crawl over to him my back against his chest while his arms close around me. "I wanted to take you here because this is my safe place and your my safe person. I want you to know that you're really special to me. I don't want to scare you off by going to fast but I really like you April." I grab his hand that lays on my stomach and intertwine our fingers. "I really like you Hero." I whisper in response. We are quiet for some time as we watch the stars slowly appear on the dark night sky. Just enjoying the presence of another I consciously notice his hand going up and down my arm covering my skin in light goosebumps. Hero sighs behind me and I look up to him. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just really enjoy spending time with you." He says and I notice the slight waver in his voice he's only telling half the truth. I sit up facing him so I can see him better. I raise one brow to show him that I caught his lie. He smiles shyly and his eyes focus on a screw at the boat. "I have to leave." "What do you mean leave?" 
"The next filming scenes are in Arizona and we're going to stay for a bit." Sadness fills my body instantly when he tells me he's going away. "What means a bit?" I ask him hesitantly. "2 weeks? More or less." 2 Weeks?! I try to hide my disappointment by giving him a reassuring smile. "That's alright." I tell him grabbing his hand in mine. His laugh makes me look up at him. "You're a worse liar than I am darling." He says pulling me back against his chest. My nose is at his neck getting a beguiling  touch of his cologne. He strokes my back making a warm feeling spread inside me and pushing away the sadness. "I'm going to miss you." I mumble against his shirt." "You don't know how much I'm going to miss you. I'm scared that I'm going to tick off and you're not going to be there to ground me." He admits lightly. "I'm always a phone call away but I trust that you can handle yourself alone Hero. I believe in you." I tell him pecking his cheek lightly. "I wish I would have as much confidence in myself as you have, love." My stomach makes a flip at his nick name and I press my hands against his chest to look up at him. His blue eyes meet mine in an intense gaze. "You got this Hero you're a strong person don't let anyone tell you otherwise okay? But I'm still just a phone call away, call me whenever you want the time doesn't matter." I tell him urgently. His eyes sparkle in the dark and a soft smile makes it's way onto his lips. He puts his hand behind my neck and presses his lips lightly against mine. If I had butterflies when he just touched my arm or neck I get a full on firework in my belly when his warm lips press against mine. We part breathlessly and I lay my head back against his chest. He starts to hum the beautiful melody from the night he kissed me and I close my eyes savoring this moment and locking it up deep in my heart.