𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

I let my head hang upside down looking at Hero who's currently sitting at my desk in my room. "If you could be any animal which one would you choose?" I sit up at his weird question and look at him warily. "That's a weird question." "Just answer it." He presses on smiling. I let myself fall onto my back and stare at the ceiling. "Probably a turtle they're pretty slow and lazy on land but fast under the water. Plus they live long. And you?" I ask him back. "I think I'd be a clown fish." I chuckle at his blunt answer. I turn to lay on my stomach and prop my face into my hands. "Why a clownfish?" "I would see you every day under water while you pass by elegantly I'd hide in the sea ​​anemones." I blush at his statement. He's dropping these kinda comments for a few days now and I think the funny feelings I get when I see him are mutual. He shakes his head brows furrowed and he looks like he's trying to focus. "What I actually wanted to say was I have free cards for the LA aquarium and thought we could take a drive there?" His words get quieter every second and his cheeks get red. I sit up in surprise. Does he mean like a date? Of course we hung out pretty often these last weeks but it was mostly at my and Joaquins apartment or the studio. "I'd love to." I tell him and he looks at me smiling.

Half an hour later we're walking through the entrance of the aquarium and the first thing we see are the white sharks. The tunnel shimmers in blue and turquoise colors as the water above and beside us glimmers magically. It's beautiful. I take quick steps observing the sharks swimming through the water like it's the most easiest thing in the world. It is for them but not so for us. "They're much bigger than I thought." I say my eyes trained on one shark who's really close to the glass. "That's because you see them from the side." Hero steps beside me watching the shark as well. "Should we move on?" He asks me and I nod eagerly. "Can't wait to see the clown fishes." I tell him jokingly and he gives me his beautiful smile. We walk beside each other our arms and hands touching slightly and before I can implement my thoughts Hero is faster. He grabs my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. I grin happily and we walk along the aquariums. I see a group of girls which are giggling and throwing glances at us holding their phones up at us. I try turn my head away so they won't get my face fully on the picture. I know Hero is famous and stuff but I don't get why everyone always needs to know what he's doing it can't be that interesting can it ? Hero doesn't notice the girls and pulls me by my hand to a small aquarium. At first I didn't see anything but after a few seconds I see a head popping out behind a coral. "It's so cute." I say looking at the small clownfish while it pokes his head out shyly. His orange color shimmers in the water beautifully. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of it. "That's a perfect idea." Hero says beside me and drags me toward the next Aquarium. I yelp and almost drop my phone but have to laugh at his excitement. He lets go of my hand and walks toward an elderly couple. He talks to the old man for a second and then comes back taking my hand again. "I know you hate pictures when you're on them but please let us just take one for the memories." He pleads and how could I deny him anything when his blue eyes give me that intense look. I nod and the man quickly snaps a picture of us. "Thank you Sir." I say and take Hero's phone back. "No need to thank me, you two are a beautiful couple." He tells me and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I'm lucky that Hero's currently watching the turtles some steps away. "Oh no- we aren't..we're just" he pats my hand lovingly. "If it's so hard to describe your relationship with words you don't need to. Sometimes words are not enough." He says and steps back to his probably wife going on with to watch some sharks. His sentence made me think about my and Hero's relationship. I'm disappointed with how it turned out to be. Not that I don't like hanging out with him but we do that since a couple weeks and the only step we took was holding hands today. I know he's very wary of trusting people plus he's shy maybe I should take the next step. I turn around and observe him. His hands are in his pockets and the blue light of the water reflects in his eyes dreamily. I should just ignore my fear and do it no stopping me know. I walk towards him sure of my intention and when I'm almost beside him he turns around and smiles at me. "What took you so long?" His voice makes me forget all about my intentions. "He just talked to me for a bit you know how old people are." I tell him smiling. "Yes indeed." He says and gestures for me to turn to the glass. He steps behind me and I dare to lean my back against his chest. He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder. "There are your little turtles are you disappointed?" "Not in the slightest bit. They're beautiful." Two turtles are swimming in circles around each other until they swim side by side at the end. "They are. Just like you has anybody ever told you that?" He mumbles beside my ear. My breathing gets a bit shaky "Yes but it never meant so much to me like right now." I tell him. I feel him smile against my shoulder and we stay here for a while watching the turtles swim and enjoying the closeness of each other.